# 13

My Love Next Door

After what happened in yoonas house yuri walked her way home, she didn’t know what happened or why yoona hugged her but she felt kinda happy and for one time in her life she felt loved.  She was happy to find a good friend like yoona and she didn’t want to lose her friends ship with her.

 

Yoona walked her way home it didn’t take so long of course since she lived on the other side of the street of yoonas house. She pressed down the door handle and for her luck it was open, Why is the door opened in this late hour?

 

When yuri walked inside she saw her parents waiting for her, they didn’t look very happy though.

 

“So where were you yuri!?!?” Her mother yelled at her as she walked up to yuri.
“I was at a friend’s house!!” Yuri yelled back because she was scared.
“Oh really” Yuris mother took yuri by the arm and dragged her towards her father.


 

Yuri was scared of what was about to happen, she was always scared since her parents had been mean to her and she didn’t have anywhere to go, she wished she just could go back to the time where she was with yoona, she wanted to be happy leave her parents and find another place to live far away from them.

 

“You were with that other girl weren’t you!!!” Her father yelled.

 

Of course her mother had told him everything what yuri had been doing at home and she told him about yoona too that she had been visiting and asked for their daughter one time.

 

“We told you to just finish the school and not to talk to anyone!!! Can’t you listen!!” Yuris mother yelled and slapped yuri on her cheek which turned bright red.

 

Yuri fell on the floor her tears started to run down her chin she was scared and sad, even if it has been like this for a while she couldn’t get the feeling outside of her or forget it she was always scared if her parents was beating her.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry” Yuri said almost whispering.
“Jus go up to your room !!!” Her dad yelled while he dragged her to the stairs.


 

Yuri did was she was told, she didn’t fight back because she knew what would happen, she walked up the stairs slowly the tears was still running, she couldn’t stop. When she got to her room she changed to her pajamas and lay down on her bed to get some sleep.

 

It didn’t take so much time for her to fall asleep, she probably thought that her parents went to bed too or maybe they were just watching TV, but this time she had a bit of a hard time falling asleep. Yuri heard some noise outside her room she turned around and looked on the door gap and saw that the light was on. Oh noo!! She knew what was going to happen next, she felt her tears coming again.

 

Yuri shut her eyes and pretended that she was sleeping, suddenly she heard that her room door opened and after a while her bed got a bit heavier. A hard grip was felt on her shoulder and she was turned to lie down on her stomach yuri looked up and saw her father.

 

“Just shut up and let me do this!!” He said and started o work on yuris clothes.

 

Yuri knew he was drunk, he was always drunk when he yuri, she was always thinking that he just wanted to be drunk so he didn’t have to know what he was doing and that he actually didn’t want to hurt his daughter.

 

Yuri was crying and begged him to stop as always but it didn’t work, she knew that but she was still begging him.

 

“Please dad stop!! It hurts!!” Yuri yelled.

 

Her father shut her up with his hand. He didn’t want to stop he continued for a long time but he soon stood up and got his pants on and walked out from her room.

 

Yuri felt pain between her legs she didn’t dare to move, she knew that she had her dads love marks on her neck and on some other parts too.

 

*You have to sleep yuri!! Go to sleep*


 

Yuri told herself to go to sleep and at last she did still with tears on her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another update loolz.................OMG her father was so stupid!!!! Whyyy!!! poor Yuri!!! 
Please don't hate me for writing about this!!!  *Ugly Sobs*