# 10

My Love Next Door

The lesson where over so yuri and yoona decided to get some lunch before getting their stuff for their next lesson, they walked next to each other and yoona could feel that she had eyes on her as she walked in the hallway, yuri could feel that yoona was uncomfortable so she walked a bit closer to her.

 

“Don’t worry, just act like you don’t care” Yuri whispered loud enough for yoona to hear she just nodded her head.

 

Yoona looked at yuri and gave her a smile as they continued to walk to the café.


 

*that’s right yoona, keep smiling you look prettier that way…….What what!!*

 

Yuri didn’t know what was going on in her mind right now all she could think about was yoonas bright smile. After a while of walking they got to the café and starting to get their food on the stray, when yuri was about the was up to a free table the blonde girl walked passed her and flipped the stray so all yuris food went to her shirt.

 

“Ops I didn’t see you there yuri-ah” The blondie said and gave her a smile.
“Yaah, Jessica!” Yuri suddenly yelled.


 

The blonde girl called Jessica was now facing yuri she had her face on.

 

“What?” Jessica simply replied.

 

Yuri didn’t know what to reply back she just stood there frozen as she looked at Jessica. Jessica waited for an answer but she didn’t get one so she just walked away. When she did yoona ran up to her still with the food stray on her hand.

 

“Come on Yuri we need to clean you up” Yoona said, she put down her stray of food on a table and took yurs hand while she walked out with her.

 

Yuri didn’t say a word but yoona knew that she was really sad inside but yuri didn’t want to show it. Yoona was mad how that Jessica girl was treating yuri, she just wanted to punch Jessica and teach her a lesson.

 

*How dare she hurt yuri*

 

Yoona took yuri in to the bathroom and let her hand go, she was boiling with anger and wanted to let it out but she didn’t know how. Yoona walked by yuri and just started to punch the wall and screamed.

 

“Yah, yoona stop that!!” Yuri widened her eyes and ran up to yoona, she tried to stop her as much as she could.

“Yoona stop it!! PLEASE!!” Yuri yelled and started to feel tears run down her cheek.



 

Yoona stopped what she was doing yuri could also see that yoona had tears in her eyes. Yuri placed her hands on yoonas shoulder and held her tight, as she was about to speak up yoona fell on the floor. Her knees was weak and couldn’t stand up anymore.

 

“Yuri-ah!! I can’t take it!! I don’t want you to get hurt anymore!!” Yoona spoke as she hugged yuri in a tight embrace,

 

“What? I’m confused yoona? I know I get hurt but what are you saying??” Yuri asked confused of what yoona meant.

 

Yoona let go of her hug but she had grabbed both sides of yuris shirt on her waist and held tight, she looked up at yuris eyes and as their eyes met a tear fell down on yoonas face. Yuri wiped it away with her thumb as she continued to look at yoona.

 

“I can’t take it yuri-ah, I’m always worried if you’re hurt or not!! I don’t want anything really bad happening to you!! I can’t lose you!!” Yoona yelled in yuris face as more tears fell from her eyes, after she said everything she buried her face in to yuris chest.

 

Yuri didn’t know what to do after what just happened, she tried to take it all in, she felt a bit of sadness to along with yoona, yuri saw how badly yoona was hurt from all this, she knew yoona wanted it all to end but they didn’t know how.

 

All yuri could do was to let yoona cry it all out and she just patted her back, yuri told yoona that everything would be okay and that she would start worrying less about her.

 

“stop crying okay, now you’re making me worried about you” Yuri said and put on a smile.

 

It was kinda awkward about what just happened but yoona just wanted it all out to tell yuri what she felt, she couldn’t handle the thought about yuri getting hurt by her parents and students in her school. She didn’t even know who yuri could handle all that all ALONE.

 

Yoona felt herself brighten a bit more after letting everything out to yuri, she stood up and gave yuri a smile. They both got yuris shirt clean and yuri put it on again she have yoona a smile as the both of them walked out from the bathroom to their next lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, do you all like the story this far?!?!? I really REALLY want to know what you ALL think about it this far!! Please comment subcribe & upvote, thank you all!!.........Oh and about the upvotes THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I didn't even know it was this good to have 9 upvotes O__O it's amazing lool thank you for your support and i'll try to make good updates

And lastly to all my subbies ofc i
you all thank you for all 
the support and love for my story.


XOXOX - RyuAceHiga
 

large.gif

tumblr_m0llfxd0yS1r8fp8a.gif

tumblr_manpe8hPOC1rvv4qro1_400.gif