# 15

My Love Next Door

It was lunch break and everyone packed their bags and walked out from the classroom, yoona and yuri walked up from their chairs as they talked to each other, they had really fun times together, yoona was really happy that yri accepted her friendship but she was still worried about yuris parents, yuri also told yoona that he was her mothers new husband and that her ex moved away from them, she felt really sad and she was still thinking about how she could help yuri out from all this but she didn’t just know how.

 

As yoona and yuri walked out from the classroom and passed by the girls bathroom yoona felt someone grab her arm, Jessica?!?! But why? Yuri stopped her tracks and looked back at yoona, she saw that Jessica was holding her arm, in some way yuri felt angry.

 

“What do you want Jessica?” Yuri said and walked up to yoona and Jessica.
“I just wanted to say sorry” She replied and in a strange way….With a smile!!


 

Jessica let go of yoonas arm and walked away a bit from yoona, yuri felt in some way happy again.

 

“Why?? Why now?” Yoona replied, she still felt angry at Jessica for arguing and being such a to yuri those first days yoona was in school.

 

“I just felt like it, I was really stupid” Jessica was still smiling as she looked at yoona, she looked back at yuri and she saw that she was quite annoyed.
“Well see ya” Jessica said and walked off.


 

Yoona stood next to yuri and they both looked at jessicas back as she walked away.


 

“What was that all about?” Yuri and yoona said at the same time, both of them looked at each other and shared a laugh.


 

“Let’s go” Yuri said and hocked arms with yoona as they walked off to the café.


When they arrived at the café they was how many people were eating but they didn’t really mind it, the both of them took a stray of food and sat down to eat.


 

“Yuri-ah” Yoona said in a soft voice which made yuri flinch but she looked up at yoona when she heard her name.

 

“Y-Yes?” Yuri stuttered.
“I was wondering about that tree house?” Yoona paused and took a bite of her food “Is that yours?” She then continued.


 

Yuri could only nod since she had food in so she wasn’t able to speak, but she took a sip from her glass and swallowed.

 

“Yepp it’s mine, but why?” Yuri began to get curious of what yoona was going to tell her.
“ Maybe we could have our meetings there if we want to talk?” Yoona smiled.


 

Yuri light up at what yoona was telling her, she was really happy that her old tree house was going to be used again.

 

“Yea sure” Yuri smiled and stuffed with food again.

 

- Fast forward -


After the lunch break both yoona and yuri walked to get to their next lesson but this time it was going to be a gym class, yoona and yuri walked into the dressing room for girls and they changed clothes to their gym clothes, it was just some simple red shorts and a white t-shirt.

 

As everyone got ready and dressed up and sat down on the bleacher, the teacher came in and started to speak loud and clear so everyone could hear what he was talking about.

 

“Okay class today we will just go with a simple volleyball match, pick your team” He said and then everyone got to pick our players.

 

Yoona just took yuris hand in hers, yuri widened her eyes as she looked down on her hand and yoonas hand and then she looked up at yoona.

 

“If someone picks you then they have to get both” Yoona said and gave yuri a small wink and a smile.

 

Yuri felt her cheeks burn for some reason, What is this feeling??

 

Soon the match was on and yoonyuls team got some points and the other team too. It was now The short haired girls turn yoona actually didn’t get the names of jessicas two friends but she knew who they were. There was this red haired girl too, yoona took a quick glance at her and she could see that she was smiling at the girl with short hair. It was the short haired girls turn to serve, she threw the ball up high and pouched it.

 

“YURI WATCH OUT!!!” Yoona yelled on the top of her lungs, the hard ball went straight to yuris face. Yuri fell on the floor and passed out.

 

Yoona was scared to death she ran up to yuri who was lying on the floor, she shaked her body and yelled her name but she didn’t respond, all the other students were just watching in fear, the teacher came running towards yoona, he picked yuri up bridal style.

 

“Everyone stay here until I come back!!” He yelled and ran of with yuri.

 

Yoona stood up with tears in her eyes, they were visible everyone could see them just by looking at her. Yoona turned to look at the red haired and short haired girl they were both laughing, probably about what happened.

 

She felt her blood boil inside of her, she was really pissed of at what she did to yuri, yoona yelled on the top of her lungs and ran as fast as she could up to the blonde girl and punched her in the face.

 

“What’s your problem !!” Yoona yelled as the girl fell on the floor.
“Yaaaah!!!” The girl stood up and punched yoona back.


 

The red haired girl had just backed off while yoona and the other girl were fighting.

 

“Dafuq is your problem!! Why did you do it!!” Yoona yelled.
“ Don’t care about it!!” The girl shouted and punched yoona.


 

As they were fighting the teacher came back and saw yoona and the other girl.

 

“Yaah yoona sunny!! What’s going on!!” He yelled and walked up to both of them.


 

*Sunny huh? I remember that*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaaay!!! Another chapter haha, did you like it?? I'll be back with a new update tmr!! Please tell me what you think so far?? I'll try to make it as good as possible!!

Just ONE question, please answer this as well;
Q: What's YOUR favourite yoonyul moment so far in the story?? 

Okay i think that's all i have to say, please look forwards for more!!! Byee :D


LOVE  YA'LL ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥