Oppa… Bbooing… bbooing …

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

Firstly I saw a tall guy with a hat on. I’m sure he is a fan of Dara unnie because when he saw her he opened his mouth really wide. He didn’t even take a look at the rest of us. Dara did her roly-poly pose while smiling brightly. That was so funny that I giggled when one of his friends hit his neck.  I stopped as soon as this another tall guy with black hair looked me straight in the eyes. I felt blood rushing to my face. My heart skipped  a beat… 

Get a hold of yourself Gong Min Ji, you’ve got work to do. I was about to make my pose when Deukie oppa informed customers about choosing the themes. Flower boys were already gathering around Bomie and Dara. On the other hand CL unnie was a role model for a group of high school girls. I winced when I remembered that black haired guy. Omo… I found him looking at my legs… Is he a playboy??? Tsk… I’ll show him what I’ve got!! Is he older than me?? … Whatever…

“Oppa… Bbooing…  bbooing … “ I said to him and posed cutely. His eyes widened. That was so hilarious. He was embarrassed and started to rub his neck.

“What is wrong with you Jongin-ah?” said another hot guy with blonde hair and v-lined face. Later he looked at me. I smiled but why did they come to me?? Flower boys should go straight to the SSangPark unnies. That’s weird…

 

“I chose anime theme!” said this guy… Jongin was his name??

“Please take a seat I said. Menu is already on the tables. I’ll come to take your orders later.” I said to him. I was surprised when that blonde guy and another one with tiered eyes followed him. Three of them sat at the middle table.

There were also two girls and another 5 nerdy guys who chosen  anime theme.  Dara’s section was the first one to fill up the seats. I glanced there and that guy who first entered the café was sitting so stiffly and his eyes followed Dara everywhere. That was adorable and creepy at the same time. I took my little notebook and went to those nerdy guys. I asked if they wanted to order already.

 

Chanyeol POV (I couldn’t resist :D kekeke)

What should I do?? Should I sit here coolly? Do I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter