Curled up in pain

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

I don’t know if was it because of being overly tired or the pain I felt but I just couldn’t open my eyes. Last thing I remember was Kwon twins grabbing that old bastard and me floating in the air. I just out.

I woke up on the couch in our dressing room. I only opened my eyes a little because of the pain in my head. Unnies and Jongin with his friends were here. He had blood on his shirt. What happened?? Is he hurt?? Wait… It’s my blood… It looked like they were trying to calm him down

I tried to touch my head but I stopped midway. Each part of my body was hurting. It’s probably lack of adrenaline that I felt earlier facing that ahjussi. I tried to rub my hip but it made the pain even worse.

“Ouch!”

“Don’t move Minkki...” Dara unnie said as she was wiping my forehead with a tissue. I saw her worried eyes.

“Doctor’s here!” suddenly Sabine appeared. “You guys should leave… ” he said to Jongin and other boys. “Doctor will check your  hand later Jongin-sshi.” he added.

Only my unnies stayed with me. I saw tears in their eyes.

Doctor started examining me. As time passed by I felt better and better but my head and hip was hurting really badly.

“All your reactions are alright.” Doctor finally said. “She’s in shock, but she can move her limbs. I’m sure she’ll have a really big bruise on her hip. She scratched her forehead but the cut isn’t deep. Her head and hip hurts so I’ll give her painkillers. She shouldn’t work for few next days. If she’ll feel worse and start vomiting you should bring her to the hospital.” he said to unnies.

“So she’s gonna be alright?” CL asked.

“Yes, but she must rest and for now you could bust ice bags to her hip. Later she should treat it with salve I’ll prescribe her. ” he said.

“Thank you. We will make sure she’ll do as doctor says.” Unnies said and he left to talk with Sabine.

I saw their relieved faces. They helped me to get changed. I wore my sweatpants and loose t-shirt. I couldn’t stand on my right leg for too long. Bom unnie brought ice bags and some warm water for me. Medicine I took started working and I finally calmed down. My hip felt really hot but ice bag helped to reduce the pain and swelling.

“Don’t do something like that ever again Minkki-ah.” Dara unnie said.

“Both of you should have call Deukie or Dony to help you.” CL said.

“I know… but I didn’t know this old man could do something like that… Everything happened so fast.” I said.

“That bastard…” CL said.

“But what happened to him?” I asked.

They all looked at each other.

“Deukie and Dony tried to pacify him when JongIn carried you to the dressing room.” Dara said

“So… blood on his shirt…” I said.

“It was yours.” Bom unnie said. “I’m so glad it’s not so serious as it looked like.” She added.

“Yeah… me to. But I won’t be able to work??” I said.

“Don’t worry!” CL said “We’ll manage this situation somehow but I think we should call your aunt.”

 “There is no point… She’s in China on a business trip. She’s coming back on Sunday.” I said.

“But you shouldn’t be alone right now!” Dara said.

“How about I’ll rest here every day?? You’ll have an eye on me and I won’t be so lonely… also this couch is pretty comfortable.” I said and tried to smile.

“That’s not a bad idea.” Bom unnie said. “But we should talk with Sabine.”

“… but you didn’t say what happened to that ahjussi?” I said.

“Uhmm… after JongIn took you away, that bastard started to make fuss again. He was scarring the customers so Kwons tried to block him and said that they’ll call the police… however he had so much strength, he escaped.”

 “What?” I asked in disbelieve.

“But…” Bom started “That JongIn came back and together with his friend he left suddenly…”

“After they came back we saw scratches on his right hand.” Dara ended.

“Omo… what did he do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter