Don't kill the magic

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM

“Noona… be mine.” Luhan said after our kiss. I was still seeing stars in front of my eyes. I could smell and taste alcohol form his lips but it was him and it didn’t  bother me. On the other hand it would be more dream like if he was sober for real.

I could feel his lips kissing sloppily my jawline and sliding down my neck… but suddenly he stopped. I grabbed his shoulders and glanced at his face. His eyes were closed and mouth slightly opened. He feel asleep…

“Aigoo…” I chuckled and  caressed his cheek. “That’s how my love life looks like basically.” I mumbled and tried to somehow lay him on the floor.

“Luhan-ah?” I tried to wake him up but he simply smacked his lips and rolled over on his tummy. He’s so cute. I giggled. I was squatting next to him and curling his hair with my fingers.

He can’t lie in here like that. He’ll be sick for sure.

I looked around and saw that damn black backpack Minzy brought with her. I opened it and took out two blankets, two towels, two boxes full of food, two water bottles and a small sponge bag. What’s that for?  I wondered and also opened it. My fist clenched on the condoms Minzy packed there.

This girl seriously! Thankfully Luhan couldn’t see that. I packed it back inside that sponge bag and hid it at the back pack’s bottom.

Did I really deserve all of it? Well… maybe…

 

KAI

After having fun in the swimming pool all of us changed into dry clothes and hit the dance floor. I had no idea something like that could happen in the Aqua park.

What can I say? Minji simply set the dance floor on fire.

I didn’t even care about the others. Only Minji mattered to me. I tried to keep up with her and seeing her smile made me happy. Her dance moves became more uncontrollable as the time passed by. Even though she loved dancing so much and did it with her whole heart I could see she was getting tired. She started being more touchy with me and in the end put her hands around my waist and hugged my tightly. Music was still pumped up but our slow dancing didn’t match it at all.

“Wanna go home?” I asked her. She bit her lower lip while looking at me.

“I should check out how are CL and Dara unnies doing. I’m still worried about Bom and Luhan oppa.” She replied.

I lifted up her chin and kissed her softly. “After all this master planning you’re chickening out?” I asked her and she pouted. “Let’s find your noonas and go home.” I said and she nodded.

While holding hands both of us started searching them but they weren’t there. Minji looked worried. I saw Xiumin hyung passing by.

“Hyung did you saw Dara or CL noonas?” I asked him.

“They left some time ago.” He replied.

“Really?” Minji asked in disbelief.

“Yeah…” Xiumin hyung answered and sipped his drink. “I think CL drank a bit too much.” He added and smiled with showing us his gums.

“She did what?” Minji asked again “Omo! She left by herself?”

“No, Dara noona left with her... and Chanyeol with Lay also…” Xiumin said and smirked. At the same time one of the tall beauties put her arm around him and pulled him away from us.

“I hope they’ll be alright…” Minji stated and pulled me by my hand “Let’s go home…” she said and winked at me.

“Yeah…”

 

DARA

“Omo… what to do?” I asked. Earlier giggly CL became unconscious when four of us were about to leave the cab.

“No worries noona.” Lay smirked at me and simply tossed CL over his shoulder.

“I’m so sorry guys…” I said and all of us headed to my apartment. “Lay-ah… could you be a bit more… gentle?” I asked him after seeing how Chaerin’s hands and hair kept on swinging behind his back.

“If she’ll have few bruises later maybe that will teach her not drink so much next time.” Lay replied and smirked again.

“Don’t say it like that. She was never drunk to this point…. I’m sure it’s because she was too tired after swimming. Later I saw her with one, maybe two drinks only.” I said and Lay seemed to reconsider it a bit coz he adjusted her position in his arms. This time he carried her bridal style.

Omo! If she’ll hear about it tomorrow I don’t think she’ll be able to face him later… I giggled.

 “Are you living with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter