News

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

I rushed down the stairs. Like this I tried to avoid saying something harsh, something what could hurt her. However at the same time I felt like exploding. When Xiumin looked askance at me I simply ignored and passed by him, heading to the boys’ dressing room.

“Luhan, slow down… “ Bom’s voice reached my ears. My first thought was that if she runs she’ll probably hurt herself in those heels… but why am I the one who always gets frustrated?

“Just listen to me, please…”Bom cried with a shaky voice and grabbed my sleeve when I grabbed the door handle.

“I don’t know Bom. I have to think about it.” I said not looking at her.

She let go of my arm and without turning back I went inside. Luckily there was no one there and I could release my anger freely by kicking my Nike bag. There were my soccer clothes inside so I didn’t really hurt myself… maybe if I did the pain in my chest would’ve loosen up?

I sat at one of the benches and covered my face with hands. Why didn’t she say that I’m her boyfriend? Why did she hid our hands behind her back?

Few minutes later I heard someone walking inside. Firstly I thought it was Bom but it turned out that it was Kris. He came in with an arcane expression on his face. I could kind of feel that he still had some feelings or maybe impure intents towards Bom, so slight nods were everything what we exchanged after looking at each other.

“If I knew that you would let some rascal take her away from you, I wouldn’t have ever let you to win over me.” Kris said after a while.

I glowered at him.  “What are you saying?”

“What I’m saying is that that middle part hair guy is cornering Bom noona right now at the corridor.” Kris said.

I stood up automatically. “What?!”

“You heard me! If you’re not going to run to her right now then… I will.” Kris stated and crossed arms in front of his chest. His playful smirk made my fists clench but I was somehow thankful to him…

In a rush I run out of the dressing room.

 

BOM

“Bomna… I’ve never stopped thinking about you.’ Taehyun said while looking at me with his puppy eyes that I always admired. He came to me right after Luhan closed the door in front of my face. I was so surprised that Taehyun cornered me there that I unknowingly started to look for the way of escaping.

“Taehyun-ah, it’s good to see that you’re an university student now.” I said trying to stay cool but his sudden action surprised me even more. He grabbed my hand and moved closer to me.

“I wanted you to think that I’m cool. I wanted you to treat me as a man….” He whispered, making my knees weak.

I was thinking about the correct words usage to ‘reject him’ when I saw Kris walking by. He gave me a split second glance and disappeared behind the boys’ dressing room’s door.

“Taehyun-ah… I’m sorry but… there was and there’ll never be anything else that siblings’ love between the two of us.” I said finally. The brokenhearted look of his eyes made my stomach turn inside out.

“Bom?” I sighed in relief when Dara came to us. She stopped few meters away and I felt like running into her arms.

At the same time the dressing room’s door opened and Luhan came out. He looked around and fixed his eyes on me when our gazes met. For some reason a wave of shivers run down my spine after he slowly walked towards Taehyun standing dangerously close to me.

“Bom?” Luhan said calmly and pulled out his hand. Without thinking twice I grabbed it and he drawn me closer.

“Are you trying to steal someone else’s girlfriend?” Luhan asked Taehyun huskily with his hand at the back of my waist.

“Oh…” Taehyun seemed surprised. I know it was harsh to let him know about mine relationship with Luhan this way but… hearing Luhan talking about me like that felt really good.

After few seconds of silence “Tch!” Taehyun hissed and flipped his hair fabulously. I could hear his steps and saw him leaving when I finally dared to look there. It felt as if a huge rock got off my chest.

I sighed and smiled at Dara who showed me a thumb up. However a handcuff like grasp around my wrist and Luhan pulling me somewhere only God knows, got me by surprise.

 “Luhan?” I asked when we entered the stairs and headed to one of the rooms at the back of the café.

He stopped and opened the door for me. Then he closed them when we were both inside. I could swear that I heard something clicking when it did but I paid no mind to that. The cute design of the ‘guest room’ Sabine had there filled my mind.

“Luhan?” I asked once more when he kept standing near the door with his back turned at me. With one hand put to his nape he slowly looked at me.

“I hate it Bom.” He said and my heartbeat speeded up.

“What …. What are you trying to say?” I stuttered shakily.

I suppose that he figured out what I was scared of at the moment and rushed to grab my hands.

“What I meant was that I hate them all thinking that they have the right to pull s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter