Minus five points

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom POV

“Pour a lot of water!” I said to Kris.

“What about me noona??” Luhan asked me.

“Kris is stronger than us so he’ll do the hard work… you should help me with the ingredients.” I said to him and Kris laughed cockily at what I said.

I shouldn’t have said I thought after looking at Luhan’s disappointed eyes.

“Noona … I’m a man…” he said… but how am I supposed to think about him that way… he looks like an anime character or… a deer lost in the woods… Maybe if he pulled his hair back he would seem more manly??? I couldn’t help but chuckle at his cuteness but that made his mood even worse…

I have to say something to break this silence….

“Are you satisfied with working at the café??...or you’re too tired after work?? ” I asked. Luhan wanted to say something but Kris was faster.

“After work?? Are you asking if I could find some time for you….” Kris said and that confident smirk wouldn’t leave his face.

“What? I wouldn’t take you even if you were the only man on earth!” I said in disbelief and glared at him.

“Don’t lie I see you’re looking only at me.” He said.

“Uwaaahh... Don’t be delusional! “ I said and turned away. Omo… he’s a prince or what!?

“Just put that pot here and go away!” I said in anger “It won’t taste good if you’ll stay here!” I pointed at the doors.

“I’m curious about how deliciously noona will cook it.” He said, winked at me and left. How can this be?? I’m always the teasing one and now he’s… so frustrating…

 

 

“Noona??” I heard… I almost forgot Luhan stayed here with me.

“Neeh… Let’s cook!” I said enthusiastically. He helped me but stayed quiet all the time only nodding when I talked to him.

“Noona?? Do you like Kris?” he asked all of a sudden.

“That prince?! I don’t think so!” I said without thinking and tried some of the noodles “Oh try it! It’s good..” I said.

He smiled and looked at me with his twinkling eyes. How can his eyes sparkle so much??

“Noona..there is something on your lips…” he said.

“Ohh..” I tried to rub it off. “Is it still there??”

“Can I…??” he asked and touched my face. I felt electricity flowing through my body. What was that??!!

He rubbed it off but somehow his thumb landed on my lower lip. What is he doing??

 

   

 

I quickly moved away and started mixing noodles.

“Are you hitting on me??” I asked not looking at him. Why do I feel embarrassed??

“I… actually ….” he started but… Suho came in.

“Is everything ok??” he asked

“Yeah it’s done! Let’s eat!” I said.

Both of them took everything and we could finally eat. My stomach feel weird… was it because of hunger or… Luhan???

 

Minzy POV

“Thank you for the food!” we said and ate together. Bom unnie seemed proud.

“It’s all thanks to Luhan that I was able to make this.” She said and made Luhan oppa smile brightly. “Eat up!” she added.

As expected it was delicious!

“Let’s play something!” Sehun said after we ate.

“Whuuu… how about arm wrestling?? I want to see who’s the strongest one among all of you!” Bom unnie said.

“I like it noona!” Chanyeol stood up. They all seemed excited with the opportunity to show off… they struggled a lot and four of us had a lot of fun cheering them on. In the end Kris kept loosing with everyone even though his hands are bigger than my face ….kekeke

Last pair were Xuimin oppa and Sehun but he didn’t have a chance with his hyung.

 

 

We gave a ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter