Red laces

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

What have I done?! I squished my pillow… I spend way too much time with Bom unnie. Should I check if he’s still there?? No! I’m still angry…

“MinJi-ah!” I heard Hyo auntie.

“Yes??” I asked when she walked inside my room.

“I saw JongIn earlier…” she started.

“Well he… walked me home.” I said and tried to act calm.

“Why didn’t you invite him in??” She asked and moved her eyebrows playfully.

“Auntie?! What are you trying to say??” I blushed.

“He likes you a lot honey….” She said and touched my face. “…just be careful when…”

“Auntie! Stop it we… I didn’t even thought about it… I don’t know him that much to…” I said and felt my ears burning.

“I just don’t want anything UNEXPECTED to happen to you… just remember to use protection…” she said.

“I’m not ready for… IT yet…” I said and covered face with my hands. What have gotten into her??? Suddenly talking about this stuff…

She scanned me with her eyes… “Well… I noticed that you started wearing y clothes even to sleep … Look at you… red laces… MinJi-ah where are those t-shirts and sweatpants… that’s a sign…”

“What??” I said in disbelief and tried to adjust my robe  “… what sign?... and where is JongKook oppa??”

She just chuckled… “Ayyy… so cute” she said and pinched my cheek “He just drove me home and left.. you know about his healthy lifestyle…” she said. “Ok sweet dreams MinJi… “ she added, looked motherly at me and left.

 

What is life?? I thought and fell on my bed.

Doing IT with him… There’s no way! I’m still mad at him…

 

… but my dreams…. I wasn’t mad at him in my dreams that night…

 

Kai POV

I felt weird… I mean… I don’t know…

I wanted to crush that window…

How could she do this to me?! I was about to knock again… so desperate…. But then that muscle man from earlier walked out of the house. Damn… I had to hide.

When he left I wanted to knock for the second time but I heard MinJi talking with her aunt…

I couldn’t help but smile when I heard what her aunt was talking about and how MinJi got embarrassed. I wish I could see her face right now…

“I don’t know him…” I overheard… well that hurt a little… is that the continuation of her punishment for me??

Next words I got to hear were “red laces…” Image of MinJi in that red, silky night gown appeared in front of my eyes. My blood pressure risen up suddenly…

I want to… I mean I want her…

 

I desire her…

 

 

Next day <3

Look for today

 

  

  

 

Bom POV

MinJi seemed weird today… wonder what happened??

“Mingkki-ah JongIn’s waiting outside like a little, lost puppy.” CL said while walking inside our dressing room.

MinJi didn’t answer… even though she kept that cold expression on her face  I noticed that little spark in her eyes.

I’m dying to know what happened…. Aigoo…

“MinJi-ah what happened??” I asked her.

“Nothing…” she said not looking at me.

Well if she’s not going to tell me I’ll have to press JongIn… keke. I’m sure he’ll say everything to me, scary noona.

I walked out but JongIn wasn’t here. Damn… I started looking around. Where did he go?

I was about to look around the café when I bumped into someone’s chest. “Yaah…!!” I said without thinking.

“Noona… So much affection towards me so early today??” I heard. Tsk… that alien Kris have to pop out right now?! I’ve got no time for his games.

“I simply didn’t see you…” I said and wanted to leave but he wouldn’t let go of my hand. “What are you doing??”

“Noona… I said it already… you’re my style…” he said.

“What?? What are you trying to say??” I asked and got intimidated by his gaze… but only a little…

“You’re playful, glamorous and I have to say it… you’re damn fine noona…” he said and leaned closer.

“Damn fine???” this rascal… Tsk…

“Go out with me.” He said and his fingers slid down my shoulder.

“I’m looking for true love… not someone who just wants to play… I’m not a toy for you.” I said and pushed him away.

“Play??” he smirked and what happened next… where am I?? In high school??

That alien pulled me by my neck and kissed me!!!

I clenched my fist and hit him in a stomach “Agrhh!!!” he yelled and bend… what I saw got me panicking. Behind Kris in about 3 meters distance stood Luhan…

Did he saw us??

“Don’t ever touch me …” I said calmly to Kris, flipped my hair and quickly hid in the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter