Heritage

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hope that you still remember what was this fic about >3<

565 subscribers?! What happened when i was gone? Thank uuuuuuuuu <3

 

MINZY

Another lonely night passed without any massages or calls from JongIn. “…once he didn’t come to school for about two weeks.” Sehun’s words about JongIn kept ringing in my head.

Today my dad was supposed to arrive in Soul and I had in mind that he could call me any minute. But what if my father calls and at the same time JongIn tries to call me? I thought while biting my nails.

“Agh!!” I was at the edge of ripping hair off my head. Seriously if JongIn comes back to me like nothing happened I’m going to… kick his … I think.

Feeling like if my lungs weren’t able to breath properly without ‘him’ next to me I went to the café. Another day, another costumes and the same faces looking at me with pity.

“Do I have something on my face?” I asked when Sehun stared at me and didn’t even try to avert his gaze when I caught him doing that.

“You’re kind of pale and there’s no life in you… you’re like a zombie. Except that everything is fine.” He replied with a playful smirk.

“Wow, thanks for such sincerity…” I mumbled still shocked by his straightforwardness.

“I always say the truth. I wouldn’t hide a thing before my girlfriend.” He stated with a sudden change of face expression. This time I felt burdened and taken aback by his serious stare.

“We’ll see when you’ll have one.” I said and playfully hit his arm with my fist. Seeing my ‘forced’ smile his eyes somehow softened.

“Did you eat?” Sehun asked me suddenly.

“Well…” the truth is that I wasn’t able to swallow even tiny bit of food today’s morning.

“I thought so.” He said and grabbed my wrist, leading me to the kitchen.

“Yah! You rascal… I’m not hungry!” I cried when he placed a huge, freshly baked loaf of bread on the table. I saw him taking out a jar of Nutella out of the fridge.

“JongIn is my best friend and even if he didn’t tell you some details of his life I still believe that you trust him.” Sehun said and it felt weird to hear such serious words coming out of his lips. He was the one who always joked around, picked on me and others but mainly he was never serious.

I nodded and watched as he prepared me a sandwich. When he placed it on the plate in front of me I gazed at it astonished. It was cute and heartwarming that he put so much work in it. He cut it into four perfectly and equally looking parts.

“Geez, you watched me preparing it. It’s not like I’m trying to prank you or anything.” Sehun whined after a while.

“I know! I’m just in shock.” I said and stuffed one of the pieces inside my mouth.

“My kindness is shocking you? What am I, a monster?” He asked and touched his chest playing all hurt.

Tch! I thought because everyone knew that Sehun could change into a heartless, pranking monster at any time. JongIn said that if Sehun liked someone he would play and /her until being satisfied. That was some kind of a test this youngster devised while being in high school. If you passed it you became a honorable member of ‘the Sehun’s clique’. However he never played any jokes on me or my unnies. I still wonder why tho…

“I didn’t mean it that way. Just… this is the first time I got something from you other that instant teases and mockery.” I said and he risen one of his eyebrows.

“Are you pleased with it or should I treat you like I always do?” he teased and grabbed my wrist when I tried to bite some more bread.

“Oh, I am pleased and I hope you’ll stay in that state forever.” I laughed and he released my wrist.

“I decided to go easy on you… but just until JongIn comes back.” He said with another smirk. Hearing ‘his’ name again made my heart cringe in pain.

“Damn it.” I hissed and touched my chest.

“What is it?” Sehun looked at me concerned.

“Nothing…” I mumbled and stuffed another piece of Nutella sandwich in my mouth.

“Liar…” Sehun mocked.

Was I really supposed to say him how I felt those few last days? That I felt emptier and lonelier with each second? I didn’t tell anyone about it yet…

“I… “I said and looked at the ceiling trying to find suitable words with which I could describe my state “I never expected myself to get so attached to somebody…” I finally said. Sehun kept silent as I began to open up in front of him.

“What’s more up until I met JongIn I didn’t even try to meet anyone cuz I knew that if I got abandoned again I wouldn’t be able to get myself together…” I continued “Meeting Chaerin, Dara and Bom unnies was like a miracle. Basically they were the ones who found me and saved me from despair.” I said as my eyes started to get watery.

“Now, when my life started to be more meaningful and happier I simply don’t want to change it…or should I rather say – lose it? ” I sighed and dried one tear with the corned of my sleeve.

Awkward silence appeared and I could only glance at Sehun. He was pouting and looking a bit bewildered.

“Do you want a hug?” he asked all of a sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter