Now or never…

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

“Woaaahh ladies that was unexpected!!” dance crew leader shouted. “Is there anyone else  who wants to show off??” he asked the crowd.

“Yaahh… Jongin-ah  stop , they’ll recognize you and think we’re stalkers!!” Chanyeol said but I didn’t listen to him. I stepped out, dancers gave me some space. I saw the four girls looking at me… I saw her looking at me…

Ok Kim JongIn you got this! Now or never… and I started dancing while looking directly at her eyes…

 

Minzy POV

Omo… It’s that guy from earlier!

“MinJi-ah isn’t that your loverboy??” Bomie unnie asked and poked my arm. I belittled it. My eyes were already on him. His moves were so smooth and powerful at the same time. Daebak…  

I looked at his footwork, his legs, hips, flat tummy and broad shoulders. Finally I looked at his face and  I gasped when we made  eye contact. He didn’t look away when our eyes met. I don’t know how many times it happened today but I felt my cheeks getting so hot again.

“I feel some tension in here…” Dara unnie said as she was looking at him and me. Crowd was chanting around us. I think I’m red like a tomato right now…

He was about to end when I saw him calling me with his hand…

I smiled at him…… and we danced together.

 

         

 

That sensation I felt was unspeakable… He didn’t expect me to dance with him but now I saw him grinning so brightly. I don’t think he’s a stalker… Only someone with gentle and affectionate heart could dance like that.

I felt him slightly touching me when we were closer… and actually I liked it.

 

Kai POV

Flying?? I think I was flying with her. Nothing else mattered… only her sparkling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter