Good girl, bad girl

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

“Hyung are you sure they’ll come?” I asked Xiumin while we were changing into our team’s outfits.

“I asked Kai to try, what else can I do…” he said and looked at my pouting face “C’mon Luge focus on the game.” He said and messed up my hair.

“I know… it’s just that I wanted to show noonas my other side.” I said.

“Hehe what do you mean?” he asked while tying his shoes.

“I mean that I’m not all that prince charming like, who everyone at the café thinks I am. I manlier an I want her to see it.” I said and blushed.

“Oh please Lu, you don’t even know if Bom noona likes soccer.” He said and I knew that he was right. There weren’t much things I knew about her.

“I always forget how to talk in front of her. When I stand face to face with her she intimidates me but it makes me drawn to her even more.” I sighed.

“Who would have ever excepted that you would like such a glamorous type.” Xiumin said.

“I never had my ideal type, but when she appears in front of me it’s like she’s glowing or something. I don’t know how to explain it.” I said.

“Our Luhan-ie fell in love!!” he squealed with his adorable baozi face and head locked me.

“Eyyy hyung!” I whined but couldn’t stop smiling.

Suddenly Suho and Chanyeol barged into our changing room. “They came!” Chanyeol managed to yell while breathing heavily.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah Bom noona even brought some cheerleading bobbles.” Suho said.

“I got to see that!” Xiumin said. Four of us and the rest of the team walked on the field. My heart was beating like crazy. It wasn’t hard to find those four girl. All of them were dressed colorfully and hold placards with mine and Xiumin hyngs names on it. What’s more all boys form the opposite team, our team and rooters were staring at them.

“Let’s say hello.” Chanyeol said all excited. Seeing me lingering behind Xiumin grabbed my arm and dragged me there.

Calm down…. Stay cool….

When we stopped in front of them all I saw was few douchebags staring at Bom noona’s flawless legs. Why did she were such a short dress here? I heard Xiumin humming and received a slight hit in my stomach. “Stop staring at her legs.” He whispered.

“Hello!” Suho greeted them and three of us waved at them.

“Hi…” Chaerin waved back at us awkwardly.

“I didn’t know you like soccer.” Chanyeol said.

“Me to, but all this seems exciting.” Dara looked around and smiled to him like an angel. I could see him melting with that dumb smile on his face.

I heard some commotion on the left and saw MinJi and JongIn fighting about who’ll be the one holding the placard with our names.

“It’s heavy I’ll hold it.” JongIn said.

“Oh please…. Kim JongIn I just made it and I’m going to hold it! Let go!” she whined but he looked down on her with a smirk. When she loosen her grip a bit he pulled the placard up above his head so she couldn’t reach it. She jumped two times and punched his chest instead with a do you want to die look on her face.

“Look at him being all jealous!” Bom noona squealed. “They’re just like a married couple.” She added and MinJi glared at her.

“How about you noona?” Chanyeol asked Bom.

“What about me?”

“Do you like soccer?” he asked.

“Yeah …. I even used to play when I was in high school.” She said and all of us were left agape.

“Really?” I asked without thinking. She looked at me with sparkling eyes and rose like cheeks. I could feel Xiumin’s and Suho’s sudden support.

 

 

“Well I played in our school’s team for 4 years.” She answered.

“Everyone! We made it on time!” we heard Tao’s shouting as he run to us together with Sehun.

“Finally our maknaes…” Xiumin said and looked at the tall boys. “Where are your cheerleading gears?” he asked after looking at them.

“What do you mean hyung?” Tao asked whiny.

“Look at girls and even JongIn, they came all prepared.” He said and pointed at the placards.

“I’m sorry… “ Tao hung his head down.

“Oh.. c’mon hyung we brought some snacks and drinks.” Sehun said and shown us bags full of food.

“Should have said it earlier.” Suho said and handed drinks to the girls.

“Oh noona you’re alright?” Tao asked Chaerin.

“Yeah…” she answered.

“What? Something happened?” Suho asked looking at her and Tao’s faces.

“Well….” She started while scratching her head.

“Noona almost got robbed today.” Tao said.

“What?! You didn’t say anything!” Dara said all worried.

“Nothing bad happened.” Chaerin said. “Tao helped me….” She added and it made Tao smile like an idiot.

“Yeah I gave him a lesson with my wushu skills.” He said and showed some ‘air’ martial art moves.

 “You didn’t say anything.” Sehun pointed out.

“Why should I tell you” Tao said and stuck his tongue at him  then he looked at CL “It was my duty to protect noona.” He smield.

“Yuk…. So gross!” Sehun imitated vomiting and all of us laughed. 

 

    

 

Tao kept arguing with Sehun until others had to drag Tao cursing away from Sehun. I noticed Bom noona kept struggling with her water bottle.

“I can help.” I proposed and she handed me her bottle.

 “Here…” I said after opening it.

“Thanks….” Awkward silence appeared. I took all my courage.

“Noona are you maybe free today after our match?” I asked and she blinked several times.

“Why?” she asked.

“I thought that we….. I mean….. both of us….” I started stuttering.

“Yes?” she looked me straight in the eyes.

“….”

“YAH!!! Xiumin! Luhan! Get back here and start warming up!” I got startled when our coach yelled from the other end of the field.

“Damn… Luge let’s go!” Xiumin said “Enjoy the game and chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter