Makes me crazy

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels like coming back from the dead with this short chapter. It’s been a long time and I want to say sorry. I really don’t know what happened with me. I ended ANGEL EYES and decided to take a short break but everything went out of control. I started writing SUPERLOVE, 2NEXO – LOVE ON!!! and didn’t have any inspiration to write NOLZA anymore. However the number of subscribers kept growing and I got few comments lately saying that you love NOLZA so here I am. 

After all this time if you’re still willing to read it I’m really happy. I'm waiting for your comments (~>3<)~<3

I promise to update soon.

 

Chapter inspired by: PHANTOM - NEW ERA

 

 

BOM

Me, MinJi and JongIn arrived in front of the CoralAquapark.

“Mingkki-ah are you sure it’s here?” I asked after JongIn tried to open the front door. It was locked.

“Yeah unnie…” she said but looked frustrated “We still have some time…”

I checked out my phone, it was 6:45PM already. Cold wind made me shiver. I wore shorts, pink t-shirt and high heels of course. It was hard to choose a swimsuit for me. I bought one yesterday but in the end took one of my old ones. I throw it inside my huge bag earlier together with some cosmetics and spare clothes. I decided to not care and  simply have fun tonight.

After around 5 minutes MinJi’s handsome oppa arrived together with nine tall beauties. Their faces were like from magazine covers.

All of us greeted each other and then atmosphere turned out to be a little awkward. Thankfully Dara and CL came. I relaxed cuz there was finally someone to talk to and I didn’t feel like a shrimp next to that nine top models.

Nichkhun said that the front doors are closed and we will use the back door. Tiffany showed us – girls - the way. Her husband stayed behind together with JongIn and both of them waited for rest of the boys. I wonder if all of them will show up.

Actually MinJi’s friend – Tifanny turned out to be a really nice girl. She showed us our dressing room where four of us changed into swimsuits. Tiff and her beautiful friends were all working here so they used staffs’ room.

“Wohaaa! So y!” Dara shouted to MinJi when she wore that blue bikini we chose for her yesterday.

“Mingkki-ah what’s in that backpack you and JongIn brought?” I asked suspicious.

“Nothing… some spare clothes only.” She answered.

 

AN. However Minzy told Bom only half of the truth about that mysterious backpack ;)

 

Then four of the girls left their changing room and entered the swimming pool area. Everything here was adorned fancily. I could see colorful balloons, water guns, tens of colorful life rings or different air stuffed animals. There was also a DJ and a bar full of colorful drinks.

Soon after us Tiffany and her other girl friends came. “Boys are arraying themselves longer than us?” she whined. “Well let’s have fun before they show up.” She stated and pushed one of her friends inside the pool. Then she followed her and also jumped in.

“Why not.” CL stated and then all of us had a little ‘water splashing’ battle. 

   

    

 

“Uwaaah!! My makeup.” I could hear CL cry after a while.

“Finally!” I heard Minzy suddenly and saw Nichkhun, his friends and JongIn together with eleven boys from our café.

What to do?! I shouldn’t have entered this damn pool. Now I probably look awful.

I hurriedly climbed up the nearest air stuffed mattress. I fixed my hair and see through top I was wearing. Act cool. I told myself.

After laying like that for some time I still couldn’t locate Luhan between all those people. What the hell? I swear that I saw his hair earlier.

“Hi Noona!” I heard suddenly and almost fell from the mattress.

“Hi… Kris….” I said.

“Are you trying to hide in here?” Kris asked me. He pushed his hair back and looked hot... but was he ever not?

“You’re delusional as always.” I said and he spun my mattress around so I would face him.

“Is that so?” he asked cockily and pulled the mattress closer so now his waist was between my thighs.

I rolled up my eyes and pushed him away. However his hands were already on my waist. “Do you want me to slap you again?” I hissed, then grabbed and squeezed his cheeks.

“Tch!” he mumbled and backed away from me. He rubbed one of his still red cheeks. I almost dug my nails in that idiot’s face. Suddenly I saw him smirking. “Noona do you want a drink? I’ll bring it to you…” he said.

“Sure….” I answered and he finally left me. I sighed relived and walked out of the water. I’ll have to avoid him for the rest of this evening.

 

LUHAN

I was sitting at the bar and sipping my drink when Xiumin came and patted my back.

“Drinking already?” Xiumin asked me.

“Screw everything.” I answered and  glanced at the pool again. Kris wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter