Are you avoiding me??

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

The day was finally over. I walked to much today and I felt my legs muscles burning. The unnies were the same as me. Suddenly Sabine knocked and walked inside.

“Girls tomorrow we’re gonna have a Halloween concept.” She said and smiled.

“Halloween?” Bom asked “That’s awesome but…… isn’t it unknown for netizens here?”

“Don’t worry! I’ll take care about the café’s design” he answered “Just look at the drawings of clothes you gonna wear tomorrow.” He handed Chaerin unnie some papers. All three of us garnered around her.

Just WOW… how does he come up with those ideas??

“Blue hair???” Bom unnie asked and looked at the picture twice “I like it..” she added and Sabine seemed relieved.

“MinJi what you say??” Chaerin looked at me with widely opened eyes. I peeked above her shoulder.

“Well….. that’s y….” I answered awkwardly.

“Babe… but I can’t imagine you in any other clothes!” Sabine yelled and girls frowned at him. “Well that sounded inappropriate…” he added “I didn’t mean it that way…. You know me…”

“Just shush!!” Bom said to him and so he did.

“…. A wig again….” I said and Sabine looked at me with those little kitten’s eyes.

“Mingkki you don’t have to…” Dara said.

“That’s ok … I’ll do it…” I said and Sabine jumped up in the air. All of us laughed at him.

“Whaa.. Chaerin-ah your outfit is the same as Mingkki’s!!” Dara squealed and CL smirked when she saw the design.

Then we saw Dara’s outfit.

“So all of us will be wearing wigs.” Bom stated.

“So pretty and colorful!!!” Dara said

“It’s pretty and all but…. As who are we dressing?? “ Bom asked Sabine.

“The main concept is vampires or demons…” he pointed at me and CL unnie “… versus fairies or …… angles….” He pointed at Dara and Bom.

“….well……… ok…….” CL said awkwardly.

“… but isn’t Bom looking like a witch here?” Dara giggled at the drawing.

“WITCH!? You little….” She said and started strangling Dara, CL and me tried to dole them out.

“What about the boys?” I asked.

“There’s so many pf them…. I’m going to look in the stock room. Hopefully I’ll find something …” Sabine answered and I saw his worried face.

“C’mon you’ll figure it out…” I said and patted his shoulder.

“I’m not worried about their clothes….. I would love to grant some attractions to the customers…” he said “Like live piano playing or…. singing…” he sighed. “…but there’s not much time to hire someone till tomorrow…”

“Four of us could sing!” I said excitedly.

“Really?? Can you all sing??” he asked all of us.

“Yeah… MinJi’s right… if you want we’ll sing tomorrow….” CL said and Bom&Dara squealed.

“…I would love that but….. can you sing for me right now??” he asked.

“Don’t worry! Let it be a surprise for everyone. You won’t be disappointed with us.” Bom said and winked at him.

“Ok… but I don’t know … I’m even more nervous now.” He said.

“Trust me Boss you won’t regret it.” CL looked him in the eyes and as known no one could oppose her.

When he left we started to debate about the song we’re going to sing.

 

Next day <3

We stayed up late at Bom’s place yesterday talking and rehearsing few songs. I came back home early this morning so I could take a shower and change clothes. All four of us were satisfied with the outcome. I hope others will also like it.

While making breakfast I saw a note from Hyo auntie on the fridge ‘Took a flight to Beijing. See you in a week. Take care. I’ll call <3’

 

Damn… I was late…

 

I grabbed a sandwich and walked out in a hurry. After locking the door I turned and started running. When I passed the first corridor I almost bumped into Jongin. He drove here on a bike. I couldn’t help but return his honest smile.

“You called??” he asked cockily and pointed at the back seat.

“Let’s go..” I said and sat there.

“Hold on tight!!” he said when we were riding down the hill.

“Aghhh!!!” I could only yell and put my arms around his midsection. I wonder if he blushed the way I just did… Come to your senses MinJi!!

 

“We made it on time.” JongIn said and couldn’t stop smiling. His hair were in a mess and I uncontrollably pulled out my hands to fix it.

“Thank you…” I said with aegyo.

“That’s not enough!” he said and kissed me. I saw stars….

Then we heard someone hemming. It was D.O., Chen and Chanyeol, all of them were smiling and staring creepily at us.

“What’re you staring at??” JongIn yelled but they just whispered between each other, gave us a dirty look and disappeared behind the café’s back door.

“Those hyungs…” JongIn pouted “They’re just jealous!” he said and looked at me “Where were we??” he asked ant leaned closer.

I put my hand on his lips “Let’s go inside….”  I said and he pouted again. “Don’t you wanna se me in today’s outfit?? It’s y…” I added and looked at his reaction. He risen up his eyebrows.

“In comparison to yesterday how much ier??” he asked.

“… a little….” I said teasingly.

“What if I don’t like it….” He frowned and it left me agape “….I mean all those…. men staring at you….” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Are you jealous again?” I asked…. Silence….

“Yes…. I’m jealous again….” He rolled his eyes. He’s so cute when he gets frustrated…

Then his phone ranged…

“Answer it and I’m going to change…. See you later” I said and waved at him.

 

“MinJi where were you???” Sabine asked as I walked in. “Change quickly… and where’s JongIn??”

“He’s outside…. And will be here in a sec”.

When I walked inside the dressing room unnies were ready. They helped me to change and put makeup on.

 

     

 

 

It was 10 minutes before opening. Even though the Café was decorated with pumpkins, candles, little sculls it still seemed welcoming and warm inside.

Then the boys walked out their dressing room looking hot like always.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter