I’ll punish you

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

After showering I remembered checking out my phone and here I saw 10 missed calls from my unnies.

Omg… “I’m home. Everything is ok. See u tomorrow.”  I texted them in a hurry and fell down on my bed.

I was so tired and wanted to sleep soo much but my brain didn’t let me…

When I finally fell asleep my dreams were so … filled with new feelings and… full of him.

 

Dream*

We were cuddling on the couch in the café’s dressing room.

“Someone will come and see us.” I said but he didn’t care.

“Punish me once again MinJi…” he said and slowly started to kiss my neck.

I felt warmth inside me. He kissed my collarbone and looked in my eyes.

“Or I’ll punish you for not being my girlfriend” he bit his lower lip while saying that.

Omo… I should look away… but he was already leaning closer. I got goosebumps when I felt his breath on my skin. Our lips were so close…

 

*Alarm clock sound

 

… I turned it off. What was that?? I got up and felt pain in my hip. The bruise still felt hot. Ok.. Shower, breakfast, painkillers and ice bag.

…but how am I gonna face him today???

 

I dressed up in black, baggy pants and loose, white&black blouse. I found gel compress and decided to bandage it to my hip. It gave pleasant coolness.

Suddenly I heard door bell. Is that JongIn?? He really came??

I opened the doors and I saw all three unnies. When they saw my surprised face Bomi unnie asked:

“Aren’t you happy that we came??”

“No… I mean I’m happy!” I said and laughed.

They walked in.

“Sabine called me today and said that we can wear casual clothes today. He asked us to come to the cafe earlier.” CL said “ He also related what happened yesterday” she added and looked at me with her eyebrows lifted.

“Mingkki has a boyfriend! Mingkki has a boyfriend” Bomie and Dara unnies started chanting and jumping around.

“He’s not my boyfriend!” I stated and both of them stopped.

“But Sabine said you seemed really close?” CL said.

I turned away my face “…we kissed but we’re not dating” I mumbled.

 

 

“He kissed you?? Or you kissed him??” Bom asked.

“Actually I kissed him… but he liked it… I think he did…” I said.

They were looking at me with their jaws dropped.

“Stop glaring at me!” I pouted and cover my face with hands.

“And Sabine said he walked you to your house.” CL insisted .

“Yeah… “ I said.

“Yeah what??” Bom asked and grabbed my shoulders.

“…he helped me… and…” I started.

“Spit it out already!!” CL said.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend!”  I said.

Silence…

“So you two are dating in the end??” Dara said.

“I didn’t say yes to him… not yet..” I said.

Unnies seemed proud and at ease.

“Keke Mingkki-ah you firstly seduced him and then slammed doors in front of his face!”  she started laughing.

“Don’t make fun of him… he was cute… and I like him but… having a boyfriend is… I just want to take it slow and now him better before I’ll…” I said.

“say yes??” Dara unnie ended my sentence.

“I don’t know… maybe…” I said

“OK we should get going” CL got up. “But you should wear more accessories cuz you look rather plain now.” she said to me and chosen few necklaces and a hat from my drawers.

“Done! Let’s Go! Go! Go!” she said.

But JongIn?? He didn’t show up yet… I don’t have his phone number…

We left my house.

 

Kai POV                                                                         

I told everyone to meet at the café 30 minutes before opening. They were supposed to wait for me or Chanyeol hyung at the back door.

And now I was running to MinJ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter