You’re glowing

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

“MinJi-ah!!! Are you home???” I heard Hyori auntie.

“What should we do??” I looked at JongIn in panic.

“Just go and stop her…” he said “I’ll leave the same way I got here…”

“…what?? … Ok just be careful…” I said and grasped a door-handle.

“See you later… MinJi…” he grabbed my hand and gazed at me.

 

 

“Minji-ah!?? Are you in your room?” I heard closer than earlier.

“Go already…”  I whispered to him and went out of the room.

Auntie saw me “MinJi… how have you been?? I managed to come back earlier than expected.” She said and hugged me tightly. “You look so lovely today MinJi… You’re glowing!”

“Thank you…” I said.

“Aren’t you happy to see me??” she asked and crossed her arms on her chest.

“I am! I’m just sleepy…” I lied and hugged her again.

“See what I got you… a present!” she said and showed me a paper bag.

“Really??” I said all excited. I looked inside “a dress??”

“Yeah… aren’t you a girl?? You should wear more girly clothes.” She stated.

“It’s pretty and all but… isn’t it to small??” I asked. There is no way it would fit me.

“It’s perfect! Just try it now” she said and tried to open the door to my room. I blocked her way quickly “I…. I’ll change…. Alone” I stuttered.

She frowned at me “You’re acting strange… are you hiding something?” she said and pushed me away. She barged inside my room and looked around… most likely she was scanning everything with her eyes.

“You must’ve felt really cold if you used two blankets…” she looked at me I smiled stiffly…

“C’mon try it on!” she demanded.

“OK…” I said as she was walking around the room “Omo.. MinJi your hip?? What happened” she asked suddenly while I was trying he dress on.

“I… fell…” I lied again.

“How is it possible??” she asked in disbelief.

“I just… wasn’t careful enough.” I said… at least that was the truth.

“Have you seen a doctor??” she asked.

“Yeah… everything is fine…” I answered.

Her phone ranged all of a sudden. “Yes, I’ll be there soon…” she answered and hanged up.

“You’re leaving today??” I asked.

“Yes I just wanted to see you and give you this present. I have a flight to Singapore in three hours but I was just asked to drop by the company on my way.” 

“Oh…” I said. I was sad because I really hoped she’ll stay longer.

Finally I wore the dress and struggled a little while putting it on.

It felt like my second skin…

“Nice…I like it!” auntie Hyo  smiled and kissed my cheek. “Make sure you’ll wear it.” She said. “I’ll refresh myself in the bathroom and eat something before leaving so make me something MinJi-ah…” she said and left…

I was already thinking about cooking… but is there something I forgot about??

 

Bathroom…

 

…Bathroom…

 

JongIn’s clothes!!!

 

I run hoping Hyo auntie didn’t get inside yet.

… but she did…

She was standing there with his pants in her hands and looking judgingly at me.

“What’s this Gong MinJi??” she asked. It’s not good that she called me like that.

“I…. I…..’m trying new fashion!” I blabbered.

“Really?? Isn’t it too big for you??” she asked and checked the clothes again.

“..uhmmm… but that’s the point… It’s a new trend…” I kept lying.

“But you’re a girl!!” she said and almost had a mental breakdown.

“I know… it was a bad idea… I’ll throw them away..” I said and took JongIn’s pants, t-shirt and his blouse.

“Ok… cook me some delicious food MinJi-ah…” she said.

“Yes…” I said and left her.

In my room I hurriedly put JongIn’s clothes in my bag.

Somehow I made it… she’s still clueless about him…

But what was I thinking letting him stay over and… sleeping on the same bed with him…

I heard my phone vibrating…

It’s JongIn: “my clothes? I forgot T-T R U OK? coming to the café today?”

“It’s OK, I’ll bring them to you. See U at the café.” I texted him.

“Can’t wait…” he replied.

 

I’m sure he’ll continue to make fun of me today. It makes us even he said….

It doesn’t mean a thing… I was sleeping and was unconscious….

My body… I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter