Look only at me

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

I must be out of my mind! Minji thought while searching through her wardrobe. Water kept dripping from her hair, as it started raining heavily earlier when they run to her house. Where is it? Finally she pulled out a paper bag which looked like a gift. She pulled out her one and only set of y lingerie, a gift from Bom unnie for her last birthday. What the hell am I doing? Minji smacked herself on blushed cheeks.

“MinJi?” she heard knocking onto the half-open door. She quickly hid the paper bag “Come in… did you dry your hair?” she asked him.

“No.” he said and came closer to her. “You’re first…” he revealed the towel he hid behind his back and put it on her head gently. Minji was left agape after seeing wet skin on his neck. He ruffled her hair with the towel and she reflected on her thoughts with embarrassed smile.

“Are you laughing at me?” JongIn asked and pouted.

“No…” MinJi looked down and tried to take control over the towel he held but he wouldn’t let it go.

“Are you embarrassed? Want me to leave?” he said teasingly.

“No…” MinJi grabbed his collar hurriedly.

JongIn put the towel around MinJi’s waist and pulled her closer. Their lips almost touched but MinJi dodged it and hugged him instead.

You’re so cute when you’re shy, JongIn thought.

“Sit down.” She said and pointed at the bed. When he did she took the towel and started drying his hair. He didn’t move an inch, only looked at her eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that!” she said suddenly and put the towel over his face. “ I’ll bring you clothes you could change into and…. you can take a shower….” she added and hurriedly left the room.

When the met again at the corridor she handed him the clothes, towels, pushed him inside the bathroom and closed the door. This girl… When I’m avoiding her she’s sad but when she does the same to me it’s ok?  She cares form me he thought after showering and putting on the warm, comfy clothes she gave him. Tsk… he purposely left his shirt ed and walked out.

As expected MinJi were right there waiting for her turn to take a shower.  Her hair got curled slightly because of the moisture. JongIn couldn’t be more contended when she gazed at his chest and abs. After meeting his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter