Addicted to you

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee HyoRi POV <3

Tsk… Where is that girl?? She’s not answering her phone!

I was angry and glad at the same time. My plane was delayed due some weather issues.

I hope MinJi’s home. She looked so pretty today… maybe we could go shopping or have a girl’s day.

I walked inside and called MinJi… no response… maybe she’s wearing headphones?

I went to her room. She’s not here !

I tried to call her and even texted her… nothing.

What should I do?

I looked at her desk and noticed some colorful handbills… CRUSH café???

Omo… isn’t that Chaerin-ah, Bom-ah and Dara-ah???

… that fourth girl seems familiar…

MinJi?!?! Long black hair and pink fluffy dress??? Get your heart ready to CRUSH??

 

She looks so girly and beautiful…I’m so proud and happy…kkk

I’ve got to see that place.

 

 

I stood in front of the café’s door. It’s pretty crowded in here. All this young girls and boys. So far I like it… but why didn’t she tell me she got a job???

I walked in… first impression… colorfulness, warmth and happiness everywhere.

I glanced and noticed that the space was divided on four sections. Chaerin was at one of them. On my right I saw a free table and went straight to sit. I think this part have something in common with anime?

I looked through the menu… I’m hungry…

I was waiting and looking for a waitress… but instead a cute boy with dimples in his cheeks asked me what would I like to eat…

I scanned him from head to toe but he didn’t seem shy at all. He also works here?? Isn’t he somehow MinJi’s age?? I giggled to myself.

I approve her working here!!!

“Excuse me??” that young boy asked again and smiled at me.

“Yeah… I would like this and this.” I pointed at the menu’s pages.

He smiled at my cute action and left.

You still got it Lee HyoRi… I giggled to myself.

 

 

I was looking around while hiding my face behind the menu. I don’t want to be recognized… not yet… I just want to observe…

 

I was focused on counting the boys that were wearing the same outfits… I think they all work here. It’s a dream place for girls. Ahhh… my MinJi is all grown up…

Finally I saw MinJi’s red hair and got so excited… but a boy with darker skin and black hair was following her. They were smiling at each other and I saw their sparkling eyes. MinJi pointed at her

neck and asked him something. He leaned closer to her and it looked as if he was about kiss her??!!  As expected MinJi pushed him away and looked around. He pouted and they both laughed.

Are they… together??

My heart almost exploded from happiness. I was still unnoticed by her but the cute guy from earlier came back with my cheesecake and coffee.

I had to reveal myself from my hideout.

“Thank you…” I said with a sweet voice to that Lay guy as his nameplate said.

 

“Omo… autie Hyo…” I heard MinJi.

Damn…

 

Minzy POV

“Autie Hyo??” I asked.

“MinJi-ah...” she said but I was so excited and hugged her. She smiled warmly.

“What happened??” I asked.

“My flight was delayed due some weather issues and… you didn’t answer your phone… I saw handbills you left on your desk and came here” she said.

“I’m so happy! So you’re staying till Monday??” I asked.

“Probably yes… but they’ll call me if something happens.” She answered.

“I’m glad…” I said and hugged her again.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this place??” she asked.

“Well… you had no time lately and …I didn’t know if you would let me work here…” I said.

“I love this café… finally I can see you wearing womanly clothing… and all this boys here…” she said and chuckled. I felt my cheeks burning and reminded myself about the kiss-mark. I tried to cover it with makeup but JongIn wouldn’t tell me if it’s still not visible in the light here.

I asked JongIn to not display us going out to everyone yet. I didn’t want any problems with fangirls at the café. He seemed hurt a bit but after all he agreed.

“…the boys…” I started.

“Yeah… have you found a boyfriend here??” she asked all of a sudden and stared at something behind me. “What about him??”

I turned and saw JongIn. I couldn’t help but bit my lower lip as I saw him awkwardly moving his eyes away.  Just as if he didn’t try to overhear us right now. 

 

 

“I want to know him!” Hyo auntie said and tried to walk in his direction.

“Wait…” I said and stopped her with my hug.

“MinJi-ah?? What is it??” she asked me.

“I… let’s…” I started.

“… wait… he seems to be so tall he… could f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter