Oppa??? Noona???

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

“What?!” CL unnie asked in disbelief.

“Yes… we’re going out” I answered shyly.

“Whoaa… that escalated quickly.” Bom unnie stated and giggled. “I can’t believe she got a boyfriend and we’re single right now!” she added.

“Don’t worry unnie coz we were invited to Suho oppa’s party tonight.” I said and looked at their faces.

“What?!” CL unnie said again.

“Chaerin-ah you’re repeating yourself.” Bom unnie stated. “MinJi-ah tell me more about it!” she squealed and grasped my hand.

“Well… JongIn texted me yesterday if I want to go and I think all of them really want you to come but… they’re shy.” I wanted to cover up for them.

“Really?” Dara unnie asked. “What should I wear?” she asked herself out loud.

“Omo! You’re right! What should I wear?” Bome unnie said.

“Wait… hold up! You agreed already? I have no voice in voting here?!” CL unnie asked ale nervous in high pitched voice. She was always so cute and adorable while trying to convince us to do something her way.

“Ahhh… stop it Chaerin-ah…we’re going!” Bom unnie said “…if you don’t want us to do anything stupid or reckless you have to go with us!” Bom added and smirked at CL.

Kekeke I smiled to myself… I know them to well… I knew it’s gonna be like this. CL stood there while rubbing her forehead and couldn’t find out how to oppose to the unnies.

We heard knocking. It was Sabine. “I got your suits for today.” He said all excited as always.

“What? New concept today??” Dara unnie asked. “No dresses??”

“Sorry honey…” Sabine pouted.

“I like it!” CL said.

 

 

“What about… ” I tried to ask.

“Oh.. the boys?? You’ll see…” he chuckled.

We dressed up and Bomie unnie did our makeup. Today’s concept made us look like powerful women.  I decided to go to the bathroom. While I was going back Bom unnie bumped into me “Yah Mingkki-ah I thought you’re already with JongIn… and you’re lovely-dovely somewhere.” she said and pinched my cheek.

“Unnie!” I grabbed her hand and we started to wrestle in front of the dressing room’s door. This unnie she seemed fragile and cute but she had an outrageous strength.

“Aish… MinJi-ah!” She shouted and laughed loudly. “Omo… I almost cursed!” she added.

“Wae… unnie??” I asked while trying not to lose the fight. I’m sure we looked hilarious. Real maknae vs. Fake maknae mortal combat. Kekeke

“Egrhmmm…” we heard. Both of us stopped right away. Bom unnie was grabbing me by the collar and trying to bite my other hand while I could only grasp her hair. I burst out in laughter when I saw the boys looking at us. Some of them were covering their mouth with hands so they wouldn’t laugh out loud. Kris oppa and Sehun were smirking. Luhan oppa stood there with opened mouth. I saw JongIn and Lay oppa grinning like crazy.

Bom released the grip near my neck  and smiled warmly at them. “So we’re all dressed the same today.” She stated like nothing happened. I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Noona don’t kill MinJi… please” JongIn said all serious but laughed after a moment.

“Don’t worry… she’s all yours.” Bom unnie said while winking at him. That made both of us blush. JongIn rubbed back of his neck and stared at his shoes. Then he looked at me with twinkling eyes.

“You’re looking handsome today.” Bom unnie said. Smiles appeared on their faces. “You should try your winks before facing customers… I mean all those girls…” she added. “C’mon try it on three and we’ll assess your  efforts”. She said wile leaning on my back.

“Unnie stop…” I whispered but she was wouldn’t listen.

“1…2…” she started counting and pulled out her iPhone out. She wants their pic?? “3…” she did it… and the photo came out really good.

 

 

“Nonna Let me see…” Tao asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter