Time stopped for me

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

Badump… badump… my heart was beating like crazy… I couldn’t move and he was getting closer and closer…

I saw my reflection in his eyes but then he tried to pull down the blanket I was squishing to my face. I was so embarrassed that I bit my lower lip. He was looking at my lips as he was moving closer to me…

Out of the blue the door opened. “Honey, I’ve talked to do… ctor.” Sabine was trying to say as he saw us. It was so sudden that JongIn leaped away and almost tripped over. I also moved because of Sabine  surprising appearance. My ice bag fell on the floor I’ve tried to grab it but my hip didn’t let me.

“Ouch…” is all I said but JongIn handed that bag to me. I saw his ears all red. How can he be so cute?? But…

OMO… he almost took my first kiss…

 

Kai POV

“… I’m sorry for disturbing you two…” that guy said and smirked. “Minzy do you want me to take you home so you can rest?” he asked MinJi.

“…Ummm… I would rather stay here. Home I’ll be all alone cuz my aunt is on a business trip in China.” MinJi said. Her cheeks were so red as if she had fever.

“There is no one who could look after you at home??” her boss asked.

“Yes… so me and my unnies wondered if I could come here every day, it’s only few bruises! I’ll stay in here all the time. I promise…” MinJi persisted.

“Well… I’ll also have an eye on you if you’ll stay here.” he said. “I agree. You can come every day. I don’t want you to be alone. After work I’ll drive you home ok?” he added and then looked at me. My ears felt itchy. I’m sure I look like an idiot.

“Are you two going out??” he asked all of a sudden.

“Wha.. JongIn… umm… he’s really nice… and we’re friends…” MinJi stuttered. I rubbed my neck in confusion.

“Haha… young love” he said with dreamy eyes.

“Jongin-sshi I forgot to thank you for what you did earlier. I suppose you taught that guy a lesson.” he said and pointed at my hand.

 “Yeah… that’s ok.” I said.

“So… I’m sorry I interrupted you two.” he said and smirked again “Please continue what you were doing when I barged in.” he added, winked a MinJi and left.

We looked at each other and laughed at this situation.

Awkward silence appeared…

She wouldn’t look at my eyes.

 

Minzy POV

What now? It’s so awkward… I have to say something…

“So what did you do to that old man??” I asked and looked at his right hand. He tried to hide it behind his back. “Tell me.” I said and looked in his eyes. It was first time when he wanted to avoid it.

“Let’s say… he won’t  touch you again.” He said.

“Did you hit him??” I wanted to know.

“… a little” he answered and looked away again.

“…you shouldn’t do something so dangerous for me… “ I said.

“If I saw him right now I would slog him again.” he said.

 …

“Thank you for everything…” I said and smiled.

 

 

Then I glanced at him… What can I do??

 

 

“Ummm… How old are you?” I asked to break out of silence.

“I’m turning 20 soon.” He said.

“Ohh.. me to. So… when is your birthday?” I asked.

“January 14th.” He stated

“Really?? Mine is January 18th.” I said all excited.

“Woah… we have so much in common but… you can call me oppa if you want.” he said and winked at me.

“You think… Oppa?” I said and felt my cheeks getting hotter. He seemed speechless.

 

 

“You don’t live with your parents??” he asked after a while.

“I live with my aunt. My parents are divorced and it seems like… they don’t care about me lately…” I answered. He looked concerned but I didn’t want to dwell on my family issues.

We talked about various things. Time passed so quickly with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter