Danger

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

For a whole yesterday Chaerin-ah kept scolding me saying: how could I possibly let Chanyeol and Lay slept over at my place. What was I supposed to do? It was late and all of us were tired so I couldn’t possibly kick them out. When I asked her how could I ask Lay dressed only in his tank top to leave in the middle of the night, she blushed and hissed at me. After saying that I regretted it immediately. CL asked me how could I leave her totally unconscious alone with Lay, cuz who knows what could have happen. “For God’s sake girl, he was alone with you for like 30 seconds!” I hissed at her.

Today CRUSH was going to be open again.

“Unnie, I’m sorry for everything I said yesterday.” Chaerin purred and hugged me tightly when I entered our dressing room.

“Alright you gzb…” I said and patted her head. “What is our concept for today?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. Sabine said to wait for Mingkki and Bom-ie unnie.” She said with a huge smile.

After few minutes Bom barged inside with a banana bread in her hand and a strawberry milkshake in another one.

“Omo… I’m hungry…” I cried and felt my stomach growling after looking at stuffed with food. Bom wore an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts which showed her perfect, porcelain legs. She was literally glowing.

“Unnie?” CL asked her with a playful smirk.

Bom sat on the chair and crossed her legs looking all serious.

“Let me just ask you something.” She said and both of us nodded.

“Did you know anything or took part in what Minji did to me?” she asked and glared at me and CL.

“Honestly… “ Chaerin started “I have no idea what you’re talking about unnie, cuz I got drunk and have no memory of few last hours of that party.” She said and Bom’s eyes widened.

“I also have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said.

“… and you didn’t possibly notice that I wasn’t at the dance floor or couldn’t be seen anywhere during the party, huh?” Bom asked sulking.

“Oh c’mon, like seriously, what is wrong with the two of you lately?” I asked both of them. “Do you think that I’ll be babysitting you wherever we go? Firstly Chaerin-ah and now you!” I hissed and they seemed quite shocked. “Don’t both of you look at me that way. Did something bad happen?” I asked Bom.

“Not really…” she mumbled.

“Then…did something good happen?” I asked her again and pointed at the bread “It’s the first time I see you buying bread and milkshakes so early in the morning.” 

She pouted adorably “Actually what Mingkki did made me feel something that Iwhat I searched for my whole life.” She said and touched her chest.

“Omo!” CL shouted excitedly and sat on the sofa waiting for Bom’s bomb like story.

“Lu and I are going out…” she said.

“Lu?” CL asked.

“Luhan…” Bom said “He came all way to my place today so we could come here together.” She said and touched her totally flushed cheeks with both hands.

“Woha!” I clapped my hands “… but I thought you liked Kris or something…”

“What? Him?! I don’t think so.” Bom said and shoved her hand like if she tried to flick something of her.

“You know unnie… in the swimming pool you seemed quite close with him.” Chaerin stated.

“Tsk! You must’ve imagined it Chaerin-ah.” I’ve never seen Bom so irritated.

“So Luhan brought you food and walked you here?” I asked her so she could focus on something different than Kris.

Her face lightened up instantly “Neeeh…” she pouted and sipped a milkshake.

“How did you two end up together?” Chaerin asked. Bom brushed her hair into a tidy ponytail and sat cross-legged on the big sofa.

“During that damn aqua park party Minji got her revenge on me… if you know what I mean.” Bom said. CL and me looked at each other and nodded understandingly. “Well… JongIn also took part in her plan. Basically they locked me and Luhan in one of the rooms for a whole night.”

My jaw dropped after she said that. “Omo!” CL’s reaction was the same as mine.

“Then did you two?” CL asked.

“Eyyy.. pabo!” Bom shouted “Why are your thoughts always so dirty?” she asked and stuck her tongue at CL.

“Unnie! I’m not like that!” CL yelled back defending herself.

“Then what did you two do together FOR A WHOLE NIGHT?” I asked.

“Well… firstly he was adorably drunk and really straightforward.” She said and touched her lower lip with masterpiece like glossing nails.

“And?!” me and CL couldn’t take it anymore.

“After he confessed… kissed me…passed out then woke up few hours later and kissed me again we became a couple.” She said.

“I’m so jealous!” Chaerin cried and leaned back on her chair.

“Just like that?” I asked “I know you had a crush on him but seriously I had no idea you’ll end up going out with him.”

“I had many doubts… too many. He loves me and I want to love and cherish him.” Bom said with an angelic smile.

“Unnie!”CL turned at me “Now we’re the only ones single.” She pouted and came closer to hug me.

“Aigoo this kid.” I said and patted her head again.

Suddenly the door opened and Minji walked inside out dressing room. She had shades on and wore all black. Her hair were a mess and she seemed quite pale. I saw Bom trying to play all though for a second but after seeing Minji’s red nose she changed into a worried mode.

“Mingkki-ah?” I asked her when she sat in front of one of the dressing tables. The three of us gathered near her.

“What’s with you, huh?” Chaerin-ah asked and touched Minji’s shoulder. She took off her sunglasses and my stomach squeezed after seeing her puffy eyes.

“Now I’m seriously worried.” Bom stated and back hugged MinJi “Tell us what happen or I’ll never let you go.”

“JongIn…” Minji cried and her lower lip became to tremble.

“What did he do?” I asked cuz she became silent.

“Did he broke up with you?” CL asked and Minji looked at her with teary eyes.

“Actually he said that he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter