Fall for me

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

 

 

Her lips were soft and sweet like strawberries…

I pulled her closer. She didn’t refuse my hands around her waist and she put hers lightly around my neck.

I wanted to look at her but the way she touched me made my eyes closed and my lips parted. My heartbeat and breath started speeding up. I noticed she was out of breath.

We pulled our lips apart while breathing deeply.

 

Minzy POV

I wanted to kiss him… His lips were so round and soft…

My first kiss was magical…

… but now I felt so embarrassed. He was so close. Thank God I’ve put my strawberry lip balm earlier. My hands slid through his chest and I could feel his muscles. When I reflected at my actions I tried to move back but he wouldn’t let me. He kept gazing in my eyes. My cheeks were on fire…

What should I do??

“It was your punishment for hitting that ahjussi and getting yourself in danger…” I said and put the blister on his forehead.

“… punishment?” he said with a cocky smile and I got even more red even though I thought it was impossible.

Finally he moved away his hands from my waist but he still hold my left hand. I stepped back a little but he got up and pulled me gently into his embrace again.

“Does it mean we’re going out??” he said into my ear. I felt his breath on my neck.

Omo… my heart!

“Ouch!” I faked and touched my hip.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” he rushed “You should sit here.” He guided me to the couch.

I sat and he crouched next to me.

“MinJi…” he said and looked in my eyes.

“… the truth is you didn’t even ask me to be your girlfriend.” I said and avoided his eyes.

“Wha… I’m… MinJi will you..” he started with a serious face.

“Ehmmm…” both of us flinched when we heard Sabine. He was here with that tall guy.

“Minzy-ah it late already I’ll drive you home.” Sabine said. JongIn looked dumbfounded.

“Where do you live MinJi??” he asked.

“Me? I live at xXxXx…” I said.

“I live nearby! I still feel dizzy can you drop me there also boss??” JongIn asked with puppy eyes.

“Really?” Sabine asked and looked at that tall guy but he was avoiding any eye contact with him.

“Chanyeol-sshi you also live there?” Sabine asked.

“Me?? No I can walk I have a bus in 10 minutes. I should leave right now.” he stated and glanced and Jongin. “Bye”

“Bye” all three of us said.

“Let’s go… I’ll wait for you two at the back.” Sabine s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter