Lucky day

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I like you? How could I said that. She’ll probably think I’m really desperate. I only stared at girls leaving.

“Yaah… JongIn-ah are you listening??” I heard Chanyeol hyung.

“She talked with me…” I said to him while smiling.

“You really showed off… but you look like an idiot right now!… She looked different than at the café. Didn’t you like cute girls??” Chanyeol asked.

“Are you blind? She’s cute and… y.” I said to him.

“It looked like you two were made for each other. Dancing machines - best combo ever!” Luhan hyung said all excited.

“What did you talk about??” Chanyeol asked.

“I told her my name and she told me hers… Gong MinJi…  ” I said and reminded her powerful dance moves.

“If we found you faster maybe we could have a chance to talk to other girls.” Luhan hyung said. “I wonder how old are they.” He added.

“From what I’ve heard I think MinJi is the youngest.” I said.

“You were smiling at her like a douche…” Chanyeol said and both of them laughed at me.

“You should’ve seen YOUR faces when you stood in front of them. “  I said and hit Chanyeol shoulder. However even though I wanted to look and talk with her coolly whenever I saw her smiling face I became so pathetic.

“I’m going to CRUSH café tomorrow.” I stated.

The hyungs looked at each other. “We’ll go with you.” They said in unison.

“Ok…let’s meet at 2PM in front of the café.” I said and both of them nodded.

I can’t wait…

 

Next day :D

 

Minzy POV

I overslept!!!

What am I gonna do today? I feel like dying and I look horrible. Why do I care so much about what he said yesterday?? I don’t even know him…

I’ve slept maybe 4 hours?? I don’t want to work today… but I can’t leave Sabine and girls. I’ll manage somehow… I hope I will.

I showered and got ready in a hurry. When I walked into café’s dressing room I’ve heard Sabine “Minzy what happened?? You look like a … disaster… “.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t sleep… and I didn’t have time to do makeup” I said.

“You couldn’t sleep??” he asked.

I saw Bomie unnie devil smirk. “I’m sure she had y dreams about her loverboy!” she said and CL and Dara laughed.

“Minzy you have a boyfriend??” Sabine asked.

“No…” I answered…

“Actually a boy confessed to her yesterday!!” Bomie unnie stated.

“Waaahh!!! You didn’t say that you have an admirer!” Sabine said.

“Well… I’ve only met him yesterday.” I said.

“Yeah and she danced with him on the streets in front of at least 30 people. And when I say that they were dancing I mean they were touching each other a lot.” She ended. Tsk…. this unnie.

“Unnie!! Stop it! It wasn’t like that.” I said and threw my shoe at her.

“Yaahh… MinJi-ah.” Bom shouted while leaning and then she kicked my leg. “And he said he’ll come to see her today.” She whispered to Sabine while I was crawling on the floor. She had a really short temper.

“Well I think he’ll admire you even more after today.” Sabine said and helped me to get up.

“Why…???” I asked.

“For today I’ve prepared golden-red military concept!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter