You can watch but you can’t touch

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday  7:30, Minzy’s room

Minzy POV

Wrrrrr….Wrrrrrr…

Oh Bomie unnie texted me. „R U UP?? :*”

Well… now I am I thought. Yesterday we stayed late at the cafe. Sabine came up with the idea that each week there will be a new concept for us. First week is cute maids. When I heard that I cringed inside. Not that I don’t like girly stuff but working everyday in such a dress means just toooo much cuteness for me. But unnies were so excited. Even CL unnie. Firstly she opposed but Sabine showed her dresses he made especially for us. When girls saw them they lost their minds. CL’s dress was black with tiny apron filled with Rirakkuma bears. When she saw that she squealed cutely and tried it on immediately. Bomie unnie dress was green and her apron was filled with tiny corns. Of course when she saw it she said that she’s hungry. What can I do with this unnie…  Dara unnie dress was blue and her apron was full of tiny kittens. Finally my dress had deep red color. I was surprised that Sabine remembered that I liked Gundam figures because I found them on my apron.

„Yeah I’m up. Can’t sleep?” I texted Bom unnie.

I took a shower. Slowly excitement started growing inside of me. When I came back to my room I had 3 new messages and 5 missed calls from Bom.  

„I’m so hyper!! Flower boys looking at me :* When r u leaving?”

„Maybe we should meet up and go to cafe together??”

„R u alive Minkki????”

Tsk… this unnie. I texted her back „Sabine said he wants to open at noon so chill out. We should be there at 10AM”.

„Ok (>o<) Don’t be mad at me. Saranghae :*”

CRUSH CAFE, 9:45AM

Finnaly the beauty of this cafe could be seen outside. Sheets in the windows were removed during the night. Many people were stopping and staring. „Woah… Daebak!!” I heard a group of high school gilrs. It truly was drawing a lot of attention.

After Sabine hired us he decided to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter