Twins, green dress, knee-high socks & long legs

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

9:45

„Chanyeol hyung called me 5 times already” I said to Kris hyung. When we saw the crowd in front of the cafe I was in shock. Chanyeol hyung was calling me again. „Hello hyung?” I answered.

„Jongin-ah… I’m right next to cafe’s door… Hurry up…” This hyung was really determined. He didn’t joke around when he said that he’ll be first in line. ”We will be right there” and I hanged up. „Hyung let’s go” I said to Kris hyung.

„Going thru this crowd… is really not my style…” Kris said with disgust.

„Ohhh… come on hyung it’s worth it” I was really excited. I even tried to dress up to look nicely and cool. I noticed a bunch of high school girls peeking at me and blushing when I looked their way. I was confident with myself today.

What distracted me was two familiar figures disappearing around the corner. One of them had a hoodie on and another was wearing a beannie. I saw that girls somewhere… I think I did…

But then I saw Chanyeol hyung waving at us. He wasn’t alone. Luhan, Tao, Xiumin and Suho were with him.

„Did you see… The inside seem pretty epic which theme will you chose after we get inside??” Chanyeol asked. 

„Theme???” Kris asked

„There are four themes I suppose each one assigned with one of the girls”. Tao answered.

„How did they make this place??” I asked after peeking through the window.

„What about the rest of the guys??Are they coming??” Kris asked.

„Lay and Sehun are stuck in the traffic. Sehun called me and said that they’ll be late” Xiumin said.

„What about Chen, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo??” I asked.

„They already should be here. Ohhh… there they are…” Chanyeol said and pointed at the crowd.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter