Karma

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINZY

I checked my phone. Tsk…. Bom unnie called so many times?!

“Hello?” I heard JongIn answering his phone.  “Yeah Hyung, noon? the same field as always? I understand.”

I frowned at him but he only smirked and continued talking to one of his hyungs. “Girls? I’ll figure it out somehow ….. eyyyy don’t worry. See you!” he ended and hung up.

I looked at him inquiringly. “Xiumin hyung called asking us to come to his and Luhan hyung’s soccer match today.”

“Whaa! Soccer let’s go!” I said hyped up.

“Oh.. you like soccer??” he asked with his eyebrows risen.

“Why not! I may not be an outstanding player but I could cheer for them and we should make some placards or signs with their names.” I kept blabbering.

“Who… slow down.” He came closer and  pulled my chin up. “How would I feel if I saw my girlfriend cheering my hyungs and them getting all excited about it?” he said seriously.

“P-A-B-O… “ I said but felt my cheeks getting all red. I’ll have to get used to him calling me his girlfriend. “How could you kill my mood like that.” I pouted and watched him rubbing the back of his neck.

“You’re mine…” he said with a face of a little boy and I could help but giggle “…and Xiumin hyung asked if the noonas could come.”

“So you’re using me to get oppas affection.” I crossed my arms with a ‘faked’ angry face and couldn’t help but . He had no words just opened and closed his mouth few times.

“I’ll call them we can’t come….” He hung his head down and reached for his phone again . After seeing that I laughed loudly.

“Of course they’ll come. It’s so easy to prank you.” I said between laughs and thrown a pillow at him.

 

 

He kept looking at the floor and stayed quiet for a while. I couldn’t see his eyes because of bangs so I walked closer to him. My heart almost popped out when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. For a moment I thought he would be angry but instead there was a huge smile on his face.

“Gong MinJi when the time comes your punishment will be great.” He said and squeezed my cheeks with his hand. My lips got that ‘fish mouth’ like shape and he teasingly kissed them with biting my lower lip.

“Now call your unnies.” He said.

“…. Punishment… tsk…” I mumbled on way to my room.

“I heard it!” he yelled and faked chasing after me. I got to say I run for life! All I heard was his melodic laugh. He stopped right at the bottom of the stairs and turned back to sit on the sofa in the living room.

 

… he makes me feel so …. Alive? I thought after falling on my bed.

 

I checked all missed calls. Firstly it was all Bom unnie, Dara unnie called three times and today there were some from Chaerin unnie.

Should I draw lots who to call?

Bom unnie is on my black list… Dara unnie it too much on Bom’s side. I’ll call CL! End of a story! … but what is they ask what happened between me and JongIn? If i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter