Friends?

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINZY

“What would you say if I did?” JongIn asked and my heart almost stopped. I was about to scold and hit him for saying it so recklessly when I saw his concerned face. His eyes were locked on something. Seeing his frowned expression and clenched teeth I also looked that way immediately.

In front of my house, on the other side of the street stood a black van.

“What’s this?” I asked and grabbed JongIn’s hand tightly. He put his hand on the back of my neck and gently kissed my forehead.

“Don’t worry…” he whispered and hugged me. It felt as if he was about to say something serious.

“Yah… you’re scaring me right now.” I said and put my arms around his waist.

“I want you to wait here and go straight home when I leave in that car.” He said and I looked at him confused.

“Who are they?” I asked.

“… they’re friends so don’t worry.” He said but at the same time his eyes turned cold. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“But?!” I cried when he united my hands around him and simply let go of me.

“Trust me Minji-ah.” He said and I nodded not knowing what the hell was going on.

“I trust you. Don’t you ever forget about it.” I said as he already took few steps in that car’s direction. JongIn slowed his walk for a sec and hung his head down. Then he left not looking back at me. I saw him knocking to the car’s window. One of the dudes in tuxes who was inside got out and I saw him patting JongIn’s back while smiling.

“Friends?” he said.

 

CL

I woke up with the biggest headache humanity ever experienced. “Where the hell am I?” I mumbled and slowly started to recognize my surroundings. Dara’s unnie apartment?

I was about to scratch my head when I found something being almost wrapped around my hand. What the hell? I thought after disposing a shirt in front of my eyes. I looked around but there was no one except me in the bedroom.

I got up and regretted it instantly as sudden wave of dizziness hit me. I still had one shoe on and that shirt in hands when I walked in to Dara’s living room.

Firstly I didn’t notice her sleeping in the armchair. My whole attention got drawn by Chanyeol and Lay sleeping together on the couch. Both of them looked like a long lasting couple. Lay had his head cuddled into Chanyeol’s chest and Chanyeol had his arms wrapped around Lay. A blanket was messily tossed on their legs.

So it’s Lay’s shirt… I thought after seeing him in a tank top… but why was it left with me? God, I’m so thirsty.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some water. On the way back to the living room I had a chance to see my reflection in the mirror. My hair and makeup were a mess. I sighed and went to the bathroom with light steps. All three of them kept sleeping.

After refreshing myself and putting on new makeup I tied up my hair in a loose bun. I was about to walk out of the bathroom when after opening the door I bumped into Lay. He smiled at me and showed me some of that dimples magic.

“You’re alright?” he asked while rubbing one of his eyes and yawning.

“Yeah…” I said and handed him his shirt I had wrapped around my waist. He took it and measured it with his eyes. “Sorry for creasing it so much.” I apologized but he wore it with an evil smirk on his lips.

“It’s ok. Who knows, maybe in the future you’ll want to use it as your teddy bear again.” he said with a cocky expression.

“Omo…” I facepalmed myself embarrassed. “I’m sorry for everything I said or did yesterday. I don’t remember any of it.”

“Yeah you were pretty wasted last night and I had to carry you here.” He said “My back is still sore now.” He added mischievously.

 “Well thanks for that but it’s not like anyone was forcing you to do it.” I said and wanted to get out of the bathroom but when I tried to pass him from the right side he purposely stepped on my way. I sighed at his childishness, stepped left and he did the same. I glared at him.

“Something’s wrong?” he asked with a dumbfounded face.

“Yah… you’re really something, huh? Now.. would you please step aside and let me out of here?” I hissed with arms crossed on my chest.

“Oh?” he smirked and made me some space. I could feel his eyes piercing right though me when I was passing near him.

Since when was he like that? I thought and lightly smacked my flushed cheeks. Why are you blushing Lee Chaerin?

I walked into the living room and saw that Chanyeol was already awake. However he stood dangerously close to sleeping Dara unnie. His ears had a bright red color and that ‘I did nothing so don’t even suspect me’ face seemed outrageously fishy to me.

I walked closer to him and observed him carefully.

“Ah… noona y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter