Savior

NOLZA (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

I woke up and saw JongIn’s adorable, sleeping face. He had his lips slightly opened and hair all messed up. It might be my fault…

I gently touched his sharp jawline with my fingers, listening to his calm breathing. My fingers slid down his neck. In the end I rested my hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat and closing my eyes.

I flinched after a moment remembering that we’re still just like newborn babies. My hair must look like a disaster right now. Wait!... I must look like a disaster.

I decided to sneak to the bathroom but when I opened my eyes JongIn was already gazing at me. He grasped my hand and kissed it tenderly. I covered myself with the blanket but his hands locked around my waist and pulled my closer.

I looked at his eyes shyly and felt my cheeks getting redder than ever. What we did tonight was…  

“It’s been some time since I saw this embarrassed face…” he smirked and kissed my neck.

“What are you saying?!” I glared at him.

“Oppa I’m yours…” he copied me from before and smiled widely, then tried to kiss my lips but I dodged it.

“You’re always teasing me…” I pouted and put my elbows between us so he couldn’t lean any closer.

His face got serious suddenly. I saw a spark in his eyes when he easily grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head.

Locked in his grasp I avoided his eyes as long as I could but it felt as if he drilled a whole in my head with his laser stare. When our eyes finally met victory was written all over his face.

“You’re mine… and only mine… “ he said and looked at my lips “Just how I am all yours.” He added and kissed me so passionately I almost got dizzy.

I was breathing heavily when his lips started moving down my jawline, reached my neck and collarbones. His touch felt so good…

“Ehmmm…. I should check if the unnies or Sabine called. ” I tried to get a hold of myself “… I think we should eat something and… “

“What do you think I’m doing now?” JongIn smirked again and started pulling down the blanket that covered up my body. “Maybe I could hear you scream oppa again…” he added and dived under the blanket.

“Yah!” I yelled but my resistance was meaningless.

 

CL POV

Noon

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes unnie.” I said to Dara calling me.

 

 

“Eyy.. what should I do? She’s sitting in the bathroom right now and won’t let me in.” Dara unnie said.

“Tsk… this unnies. I’m sure she’ll come out soon. Am I the only one who’s able to pull her together?!” I whined and tried to make my way through the crowded street.

“I know it’s my fault that we drank so much yesterday. What’s more Mingkki didn’t answer our calls and Bom-ie got really depressed.” Dara said.

“Daaa…why should she answer her or any of our calls? We pranked her and left her alone in the cinema. Who knows if JongIn even appeared and if he did who knows what happened between them.” I said.

“I hope they met up… damn we should’ve wait and observe them from a far.” She said and I heard a loud whine that made me take the phone away from my ear for a moment.

“Aish… Chaerin-ah she heard me and thinks that her plan was a total disaster… Come here quickly!” Dara unnie said and hung up.

 I tried to fasten my walk but the high heels I wore wouldn’t let me. I put back my shades on and even if I walked slowly I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter