Chapter 6: Prince Charmings

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Background: 100% Synchronization - Block B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7cKPePSJp4

 

Minhyo-unnie gave you the day off due to the incident. You didn’t feel like going home so you decided to shop for some food.

 

On your way out of the café, three girls blocked your way. These girls were the same girls who bullied you earlier.

 

 

 

“And where do you think you’re going nerd?!” One of them said and pushed you backwards.

 

“You’re friend just embarrassed us there trying to save you.” The short haired said.

 

“Now Oppa thinks were horrible because of you!” the blonde one yelled and purposely bumped into you that you fell down.

 

The long black haired one bent in front of you and smirked. “Freaks like you shouldn’t be seen. You should go and hide in a cave or something and never show your face again.”

 

You were about to cry. “Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A crybaby!” She evilly laughed afterwards.

 

“Now feel our wrath of pain, UGLY PIECE OF TRASH!” the blonde said and was about to slap your face but someone stopped her.

 

“O-Oppa?” The girl said in surprised. The other girls were surprised too.

 

“You shouldn’t be saying such things; especially to someone who doesn’t deserve to be told by such cruel words.” He said fiercely.

 

 

The girls were frightened by him and held on to each other for dear life.

 

 

 

“Now scrap! Before I turn you into one!” He told them off and the girls diligently followed running away as fast as their feet could take them.

 

“You were joking right?” You asked him. “You wouldn’t really harm them, would you?” You added feeling worried for those girls.

 

He knelt down near you and looked at you in the eyes with his chocolate brown eyes and asked “You’re worried about them?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter