Chapter 20: A Birthday Surprise

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: U & I - BTOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvH1RJb53ak

 

 

Sehun woke up that late Saturday morning feeling refreshed and for some weird reason, happy. EXO on the other hand was acting weird.

 

 

“Sehun-ah~ Can you go to this market place at Busan and buy these things.” Suho told Sehun.

 

“Busan?! Hyung! That’s too far. Why not just go to the market place here in Seoul.” Sehun complained.

 

“But these things aren’t found in Seoul. Only in Busan. Please Sehunnie~” Suho begged.

 

“Fine. Fine. I’ll go but don’t blame me if I come back home late.” Sehun whined.

 

“You make sure to come home before 6pm. Take care!” Suho said as he pushed Sehun out of the apartment and slam the door.

 

“Ugh! *You think I don’t know what you guys are up to. I so know. I’ll just pretend that I don’t.*” Sehun thought.

 

 

Sehun stared at your door and a brilliant idea came popping through his head. He walked towards your door and knocked. You opened it to surprise to see Sehun.

 

 

“Hyunmi~ Can you hang out with me? Just for today. The hyungs kicked me out and I have nowhere else to go. Hoping you would go--” Sehun was cut off by you.

 

“Sure Oppa. I too have nothing to do.” You replied.

 

 

The two of you went sight-seeing. He brought you to Namsan tower there you can clearly see all of Seoul. Afterwards the two of you roamed around Seoul and was enjoying yourselves.

 

You went to the shopping district of Seoul and there in one of the stores you saw an Adorable, Huge, Purple Teddybear wearing a heart-shape locket. You wanted it so badly but you didn’t have enough money so you just left the store pouting. Sehun saw you pouting an told the shopkeeper something and caught up to you afterwards.

 

The two of you rested on a bench for a while.

 

 

“Hyunmi~ Why the long face?” Sehun asked you feeling worried.

 

“Oppa. Uhm… Never mind.” You said still feeling sad.

 

 

Sehun didn’t know how to make you happy and was thinking desperately on how to make you happy. You notice his expression was like someone who was frustrated over something and weirdly you found it adorable.

 

 

You giggled at his silly gesture; “Oppa, are you okay?” you asked.

 

“Nope. I’m not okay. Not when you aren’t okay.” Sehun said which made you feel shy.

 

“I’m okay now Oppa. It’s just that… well… you see today’s my birthday and--” he cut you off.

 

“Today’s your birthday?” he asked in surprise.

 

“Well yeah but--” again you were cut off by him.

 

“It’s also my birthday today!” he said in excitement.

 

“Really?” you asked in surprise and he nodded.

 

“Wow! I guess it’s a Happy Birthday to us then.” You greeted yourselves.

 

“If I had known sooner I would have gotten you a gift.” He said.

 

“It’s alright Oppa. I myself don’t have a gift to give to you.” You told him.

 

 

Sehun stayed silent for awhile and seemed to be in deep thoughts.

 

 

“Hyunmi~” he called.

 

 

You look at him and he look at you straight in the eye.

 

 

“Do you wish to give me a gift?” he asked in a serious tone.

 

“Well I wish I could--” you were cut off once again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter