Chapter 18: My Girlfriend

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Is This the End - Btob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuIVBh2hdJU

 

 

A few days later Suho came to you and ask you out on a friendly date.

 

 

*Are friendly dates the trend these days? How come I’m always being dragged out on a date? Friendly date that is.* you thought to yourself.

 

 

You agreed and the two of you went sight-seeing. As the two of you were looking around Seoul; Suho notice a very familiar looking girl. You followed to where he was looking at and saw the girl and felt curious to whom she was.

 

 

“Oppa~ Who are you looking at?” you asked.

 

“Hyunmi. Can you do me a really big favor?” Suho said. (he's still staring at the girl)

 

“Favor? What kind of favor?” you asked him.

 

He faced you and said: “Can you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

You were in shock of what he said. Your heart was beating so fast that you were about to go crazy.

 

 

“Y-Your girlfriend? Are you serious Oppa?” you asked him nervously, trying to hide your happiness.

 

“More serious than I’ve ever been.” He said in a serious tone.

 

“Oppa. I don’t know what to say. I never thought--” you were cut off by Suho.

 

“Please don’t turn me down. Even if it’s just for today. Please pretend to be my girlfriend.” Suho begged you.

 

“Pretend to be your girlfriend?” you asked him confused of what was happening.

 

“Yeah. A fake girlfriend act.” He said.

 

 

 

You turned pale from embarrassment coz you actually thought you meant something to him. You almost fainted from shock luckily Suho caught you and helped you up.

 

 

 

“Are you okay Hyunmi?” Suho asked in worry.

 

“I-I’m okay. Just processing the information. (he nodded in understanding) Suho-oppa; why do you want me to act as your girlfriend?” You said and asked.

 

“Well… You see that girl. (points towards the girl he was staring at) She has been in love with me since high school and ah… She’s very determined to have me. I just don’t know how to reject her. Maybe with your help I could you know… do it.” Suho explained.

 

You stared at the girl and thought *She’s been in love with him since high school and she’s very determined. What do I have to prove that I’m worthy to be loved by Suho-oppa?* you asked yourself.

 

“Alright oppa. I’ll help you out.” You said.

 

“Really? Thank you so much Hyunmi.” He said and hugged you tightly.

 

 

                                               

The girl who has been crushing on Suho noticed the two of you and was walking towards you both.

 

 

 

“Ah… Oppa; hate to ruin your happiness but she’s coming this way.” You warned him.

 

He broke the hug and said: “Couple acting commence. Just follow my lead.”

 

 

 

 

*Roleplay*

 

“Aigoo~ My Hyunmi has become prettier than ever. Have you always been this pretty?” Suho sweetly said.

 

 

You turn red from what he said even though you knew it was just acting.

 

 

“Joonmyun-oppa~ Long time no see.” The girl who has been crushing on Suho cutely said.

 

 

Suho turned to face her and faked a surprise look.

 

 

“Hyesung-ah! Long time no see. Isn’t this a surprise. I guess it’s a small world after all. How long has it been since we’ve last seen each other?” Suho said to the girl whom you presumed to be named Hyesung.

 

“Been a long time. Did you miss me that much oppa?” She sweetly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter