Chapter 25: A Slight CHENce

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Woah! I actually updated? Yey me! :3 Anyway I decided to update since our dear Chen-Chen's birthday is coming up soon so ugh yeah, this chapter is for him and ugh... you :3 Anyway a Happy Birthday to EXO's Chen (advance, on the day and belated)

 

Music background: I'm In Love - Narsha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXnRgmv2G4

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tic toc... tic toc... tic toc...

 

 

 

You don’t know how long that stupid clock has been ticking but it’s definitely annoying you now. You were in your apartment’s living room lazily sitting at your couch. It was Sunday morning, to be specific it has been thirty minutes past six and you couldn’t go to sleep since it was raining outside and you were a very sensitive sleeper.

 

You were bored and you’ve been sitting on the couch for who knows how long. You check your phone hoping that a message from one of the boys would pop up but to your dismay that never happened; after all who would be awake this early in the morning.

 

With a sigh, you decided to just view the photos on your phone. You smiled and reminisce the times you had with the boys. The silly photos of you and the guys during your joint birthday with Sehun; pictures of the boys (some were stolen) and you at the cafe and photos of the “friendly dates.”

 

 

 

Until now you were still confused as to what all those meant. You know some were accidents and others...

 

 

 

well...

 

 

 

they were pretend but what about those who just kissed you? What did it actually mean to them?

 

 

 

Your mind was filled with these thoughts when a knock disrupt your thoughts. You stood up from where you were sitting; but trip forward; after all you had been sitting for quite some time. After a minute or so, you could finally feel your legs and quickly opened the front door.

 

 

 

You were surprise to see Chen standing in front of you with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

“Good morning Hyunmi~ I hope I didn’t disturb you.” He greeted and apologized.

 

“N-No. It’s okay Oppa. Actually you’re a life saver.” You told him.

 

“Oh? Why is that so?” He asked.

 

“I was feeling quite bored for some time now.” You answered.

 

“Ah... I see. May I come in?” Chen asked your permission and you didn’t even hesitate to let him in.

 

 

 

After he entered your apartment there was a sudden awkwardness but it quickly dispersed the moment Chen spoke.

 

“Uhm... Listen Hyunmi... I didn’t mean to barge in here but I... I couldn’t sleep and was hoping that you were awake so that someone could accompany me. You see the guys are pretty much in dreamland and well yeah there wipe out.” He explained.

 

“*chuckles softly* I guess were in the same boat then. I couldn’t sleep either; due to the rain.” You told him.

 

He smiled at that which made your heart beat race.

 

“Since we both have nothing to do... Can I spend the day with you?” He asked you out of the blue.

 

“S-Sure.” You nervously replied.

 

 

And again awkward silence falls upon the both of you but that quickly ended due to someone’s stomach grumbling.

 

 

“*cough* *cough* Ehehehe... Sorry about that. I haven’t had my breakfast yet.” Chen shyly said.

 

 

You giggled at his shyness for you’ve never seen him like this before.

 

“Then I’ll make some breakfast. I too haven’t eaten.” You told him.

 

“Oh! You don’t have too Hyunmi.” He quickly covered up.

 

“It’s okay Oppa. I want to.” You answered.

 

“Can I help then?” Chen asked.

 

“Hmm... The question is... can you cook?” You jokingly asked him.

 

“Ugh! I’ll have you know that I make the best rice ever and I was even nicknamed Chenderella due to that. Ha! Take that!” He boasted in a sarcastic way.

 

You laugh at his silly statement and he laugh along with you.

 

“Alright then. Come along with me to the kitchen Chenderella-unnie~ It’s time to make breakfast.” You .

 

“Hey! I’m not your unnie!” He whined cutely. You giggled at his cuteness.

 

 

 

You guys decided to make pancakes for breakfast. You place the ingredients inside the bowl while Chen mixed it. After a few minutes the pancake mix was done and you decided to taste it just to be sure.

 

 

“Mhmm... It’s good!” You said; a smile plastered on your face.

 

“Really? Can I have a taste?” Chen asked you.

 

You grinned at him, thinking about playing a little prank on him.

 

“Okay Oppa. Say ah~” You told him and he indeed said aah... but instead of the pancake mix entering his mouth it landed on top of his nose.

 

“Eh? Hey! That’s not fair! Revenge!” He whined cutely.

 

 

You just laugh at him until pancake mix landed on your right cheek. The next thing you know; Chen and you were chasing each other around the house with pancake mix on your faces.

 

 

You stopped in your tracks and said “Stop~ Stop~ I surrender. We’re even already.”

 

But of course Chen wouldn’t let you give up that easily. He back hugged you and placed pancake mix on your nose; the finishing touches.

 

“Now we’re even~” He smiled at you and broke the hug.

 

 

 

You two gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment before you broke the staring contest and turned your back; so you wouldn’t face him. You felt your cheeks turned a shade of red and you didn’t want him to see it.

 

“W-We should really start making the pancakes now.” You told him, feeling nervous.

 

“Alright~” He simply answered.

 

 

 

The two of you went back to the kitchen and made another batch of pancake mix. You started to make the pancakes already while Chen helped. There was once again an awkward silence between the two of you; especially since you were trying to avoid his gaze.

 

Once the pancakes were done you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter