Chapter 11: Jealous EXO?! >.

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Like A Crystal - Btob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAGkhh2ddbI

 

 

The next day at work it was quite awkward since the boys were acting weird, well not their normal weird but weird-weird. And you felt uncomfortable by it.

                       

Alas it was lunch break but there were still a lot of customers, so the Exo boys forced Kai to do the noon shift since A) he had a day off yesterday and so he has to have more work and B) they wanted to talk to you privately.

 

You went inside the employees’ room and saw the boys there. The atmosphere was different from usual and you weren’t use to it. You were about to leave when someone blocked the way to the main area of the shop.

 

 

“Are you in a hurry? What for? You want to see Kai again? You want to help Kai again?” D.O asked.

 

“What? No. I just wanted too--” you were cutted off by Chen.

 

“Hyunmi~ Please don’t ran away. We just wanted to talk to you.” Chen begged cutely that you couldn’t resist.

 

 

You followed them back to the employees’ room where the EXO boys were waiting for you.

 

 

“Hyunmi~ Sit, sit please.” Suho said patting the seat next to him.

 

You sat down beside him and stared at the Exo boys who stared at you back. You felt shy and looked away.

 

“Uhm… What do you want to talk to me about?” you asked slightly lowering your head.

 

“It’s about yesterday. Did that really happened to Kai or was he making it up?” Suho asked.

 

“Kai-oppa did get wet! He was in drenched in water and so I helped him out. Kai-oppa wasn’t lying.” You explained.

 

“Kai-oppa?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

Your eyes became huge (like D.O's) realizing that you called him oppa after trying so hard not to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter