Chapter 17: Sweetness at CHan River

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Sweety Girl - Ukiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8p83mH-Yc

 

 

The next day afternoon, someone came knocking on your door and when you opened it; Chanyeol was standing in front of your door step holding a basket and looking casually suited up.

 

 

 

“Oppa? What are you doing here? And what’s with the basket?” You asked; wondering what the basket was for.

 

“Ah… Well I was thinking you need to relax especially since I’ve noticed that you’ve been stressed since yesterday.” He shyly answered.

 

 

You sweetly smiled at him thankful for his care.

 

 

“So are you gonna go with me? Yes or definitely only. I don’t take ‘No’ for an answer. Please don’t turn me down.” He cutely begged.

 

You were blushing from his adorableness. “Okay. Okay. I’ll go with you Oppa.” You said defeated by his cuteness. “I’ll dress up first so as not to clash with your outfit.” You continued.

 

 

 

Chanyeol stared at his clothes and thought that he looked okay. You let him enter your room which is the first time anyone has ever entered your apartment nevertheless a guy.

 

 

 

“Wait here awhile oppa.” You told him and he just sat at the couch.

 

 

 

He was observing your room, seeing it for the first time. He was amused by the different splash of colors that was around your room. While Chanyeol was still observing your room.

 

 

 

“Oppa~” you called on to him.

 

 

You came out of your room dress in cute blue green dress with your hair tied up and wearing a pair of grey converse. Chanyeol couldn’t help but stare in awe at you.

 

 

 

“Does it look bad?” you asked him worried that you’re outfit was not girlish enough.

 

“No. It looks great. It’s definitely you Hyunmi~” Chanyeol complimented which made you feel shy.

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at you like a love struck teen.

 

 

“Ahaha. You look like a derp smiling like that Chanyeol-oppa.” You and let out a giggle.

 

 

He cleared his throat and had a serious face on.

 

 

“Where’s you learn the word DERP from?” he asked feeling curious.

 

“Hmm… That’s my little secret.” You said and teasefully smiled at him.

 

“Why won’t you tell me?” Chanyeol asked pouting cutely; you fell for his cute trap and …

 

“The internet. There’s a lot of stuffs found on the net.” You shyly said.

 

 

You waited for him to laugh but he didn’t, he just stared at you amused by your answer.

 

 

“You must have found out a lot from the internet.” He sarcastically said.

 

“Yes. I did; though I don’t get most of the stuff that was written there.” You honestly answered him.

 

He came up to you and whispered; “It’s better if you don’t understand. There’s a lot of scary things on the internet.”

 

“Really?” you asked in shock.

 

 

Chanyeol tried to hold in his laughter and nodded a yes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter