Chapter 23: Trouble at the Mall

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Stand Up - Btob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DpzKb3basw

 

 

For a whole week you’ve been acting strange; you weren’t really yourself. Every time one of the boys approach you; you’ll suddenly feel shy around him.

 

You were feeling confused as to why when two or more of them approach you, you feel more comfortable but when it’s just one of them; you’re going crazy; and you feel your heart beats rapidly.

 

For six days you’ve suffered this feeling, thankfully there was no work during Sundays.

 

It was Sunday morning and you woke up half past nine. You decided to make late breakfast and when you checked on your refrigerator and cupboards you realized that you were running out of food.

 

 

 

“The whole week’s been a mess that I’ve even forgot to shop for food. Guess I’m going shopping today.” You told yourself and let out a small sigh.

 

 

After breakfast and a nice bath you went shopping to the supermarket.

 

 

You were probably at the supermarket for half an hour already due to the plenty amount of food you bought. It’s like you were hibernating. As you finish grocery shopping and was desperately carrying two large bags (full of food & other necessities); you heard familiar fan girls squeals over at the entrance/exit of the supermarket.

 

 

You stared towards that entrance/exit and thought to yourself: *this scene seems awfully familiar.*

 

 

You just brush the thought away and headed towards that direction when someone pulled your hair so hard that you drop the two large bags and everything you bought were on the floor.

 

 

“Yah!” you turned to face the one who pulled you and was surprised to see those three girls again.

 

“The nerve of you to do that.” The blonde one said.

 

“Long time no see… Ms. Coffee Shop.” The short-haired one greeted you and smirked.

 

“You seem to have been carrying heavy bags. Should we help you out?” The short-haired added and kicked the two bags along with the two girls and everything you bought were now scattered and trampled on the floor.

 

 

You tried to pick them up but they just continued trampling on them. One of them even purposely stepped on your hand. You winced in pain but pretended that it didn’t hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter