Chapter 10: Investigation

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: In the Night Sky - After School Red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjAqoWawvlE

 

 

After that kiss, it became awkward for the both of you but in each of your thought, you were happy to have kissed the other. It was late afternoon when you two decided to come home. The walk home was silent; but Kai being a gentleman sends you off until your front door.

 

 

You were about to enter your apartment when you turned to faced Kai.

 

 

“Uhm… Kai-oppa. T-though it’s a bit awkward saying this now but thanks again. I had fun.” You shyly said and gave him a heart stopping smile.

 

He turned a bit red but awkwardly smiled back. “Y-you’re welcome. Uhm… Hyunmi. Ugh! How do I say this?” He was about to have nervous breakdown.

 

“Uhm… If it’s about what happened earlier. D-don’t worry. It was an accident so let us just pretend it didn’t happen okay?” you nervously told him.

 

“Oh.” He felt a bit hurt of what you said but nevertheless smiled at you once again. “Yeah, it was all just an accident. Let’s pretend it never did happen.”

 

“Oh~  I hope you won’t tell the others about this. It’s a bit embarrassing and I wouldn’t want them to know.” You shyly said again.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t tell them. I promise you.” He sweetly said.

 

 

You stared at his gorgeous face for a few seconds and realized that you were staring intently. You looked away and turned away from him.

 

 

“Uh… I’m going in. Bye Kai-oppa.” You quickly said and went into your apartment slamming the door before he could even say anything.

 

 

He was left there standing, speechless of what you did for a moment and just let it be.

 

 

*M-My heart is beating so fast. Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn’t be feeling this way. They’re just my friends. Friends? Yeah friends. That’s what we are.* you thought and went in to your wash room to get yourself cleaned.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kai was feeling happy when he entered their apartment, he was smiling like crazy.

 

“What are you smiling about Kai?” a voice disturbed his happiness.

 

He followed the direction of the voice and was surprised to see EXO staring at him very seriously.

 

“H-hyungs? W-why are you guys looking at me like that?” Kai asked. “And when did you come back?” he continued.

 

“We came home half an hour ago and when we got home; you weren’t here.” Suho replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter