Chapter 12: An ExtraD.Onary day with Him

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is another update after a very long time :3

 

Shim Tae Yoon (Feat.Park Min Ho) - Nan Nul Saranghae Nuhman Saranghae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CeMGAYzSf8

 

 

It was a Sunday which means no work for you and EXO. The boys decided to sleep in, tired from all the work that is except for one who seemed excited.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“Oh! Today’s the day. I guess I have to prepare myself.” You cheerfully said and walked towards your closet but then you came to a halt. “Why am I trying to look pretty? This could just be another friendly date.” You sighed and decided to dress up anyway.

 

 

Back in EXO’s apartment…

 

“I probably look good enough now.” He let out a nervous sigh and then smiled at himself in front of the mirror; approving his look.

 

 

He took out a sticky note and wrote something on it and posted it on the refrigerator. Afterwards he left.

 

You just finish changing when there was a knock on your door. You walked towards the door and slowly opened it and saw D.O standing stunned. He was looking at you with his big brown eyes in awe.

 

 

“Is there something wrong with what I’m wearing?” you asked him, worried that you might have picked the wrong outfit to wear today.

 

“N-No! It’s perfect. You’re perfect~ Uh… I mean you look stunning.” He explained nervously.

 

You smiled and replied: “You don’t look bad yourself Oppa.”

 

“Thanks. Shall we go?” he asked.

 

“We shall.” You sweetly answered.

 

 

You and D.O left the apartment building and were currently walking.

 

 

“Oppa? Where exactly are we going?” you asked him.

 

“That’s a surprise.” He simply answered.

 

 

You and D.O continued walking for a few minutes when he suddenly covered your eyes with both his hands.

 

 

“Woah! Oppa; I can’t see.” You whined.

 

“Just endure it a bit. We’re almost there.” He answered.

 

“Almost where?” you asked.

 

“Here!” He said and uncovered your eyes.

 

 

You were at the entrance of an Amusement Park and you were awestruck.

 

 

“Tadah!” He cheered.

 

“It’s beautiful.”  You smiled tears almost falling.

 

“Why are you crying Hyunmi? Do you not like it?” D.O asked.

 

“No; I Iike it Oppa. I really like it Oppa. I’m just happy. It’s my first time in an amusement park.” You honestly said.

 

“Your first time; huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter