Chapter 14: Baozi & Me

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

triple update in one day yehey! :3 how's the story so far? continue to support my story until the very end. :3

 

Song Background: Every Moment of You - Sung Si Kyung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BciTZBx5YD0

 

You were walking around the peaceful street of Seoul and felt a bit hungry and so you decided to enter a convenience store and bought some cup noodles and sat on an empty seat beside some guy. You poured some hot water on your noodles and waited for it to cook. You felt that someone was staring at you; and so you turned your head towards the source of the stare and were surprised to see Xiumin.

 

 

“Oppa? Didn’t see you there.” You said. “How long have you been sitting there?” you asked him.

 

“Been here awhile. Can’t sleep.” He answered.

 

“Same here.” You said and let out a sigh.

 

“Guess it’s the same for both of us.” He said.

 

 

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes since the two of you weren’t the talkative type. You just stared at your cup noodles waiting. Finally Xiumin broke the silence.

 

 

“Why can’t you sleep?” he asked.

 

“Well been thinking bout’ lots of things.” You replied.

 

 

He just smiled at you; that quirky smile you’ve grown to love. You felt your heart beat faster and so you looked away.

 

 

“S-So why can’t you sleep?” you nervously asked him, still not facing them.

 

“Been thinking of someone lately.” He answered.

 

“O-Oh.” You reacted but deep inside you were a bit jealous of the girl; not knowing that he meant you.

 

“Sh-She’s a lucky girl. Does she know that you like her? Does she like you back?” you bombarded him with these questions which surprised him and the he chuckled.

 

“Did I say something funny?” You asked him with a serious face.

 

He stopped laughing and said: “All I said was that I’m thinking of someone and so you presumed that it was a girl and I liked her. You know there’s a possibility that I was thinking of a guy.”

 

“What?!” you reacted eyes wide and mouth wide open.

 

“I was kidding. Don’t take it so seriously Hyunmi. Geesh, you’re so dense.” He said and chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter