Chapter 5: Falling for Her x 12

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: You've Fallen for Me - Jung Yong Hwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIC8FwsR8s

 

The next day you were early for work and decided to prepare the place up a bit. Minhyo-unnie wasn’t there yet but you had an extra key to the café. After 15 minutes of cleaning, you felt tired and decide to rest for awhile. You went towards the counter, sat down and layed your head down and closed your eyes. You were in deep sleep since you didn’t notice that someone went into the café.

 

 

They went near you and stared at you sleeping. “She looks so tired.” One of them said. “She’s like an angel sleeping.” The other commented.

 

 

Turns out it was EXO who just entered the café. One of the younger members sat beside you, layed his head on the counter facing you and stared at your sleeping face. You had a weird feeling that someone was staring at you; so you slowly opened your eyes and there in front of you was an EXO member gently smiling at you.

 

 

 

“OMO!” you said startled at the sudden appearance of the gorgeous guy.

 

“Sorry for disturbing your sleep.” Baekhyun apologetically said.

 

“We didn’t mean to~” Lay added.

 

“It’s ok. I was just resting a bit. You guys should have woken me up the moment you entered the café.” You answered with a little yawn.

 

“Oops~ sorry. Guess I’m still sleepy.” You apologetically said. They just smiled at you which made your cheeks turned red, luckily for you Minhyo-unnie arrived.

 

“Unnie! Noona!” You and EXO said at the same time.

 

“OMO! Yah! (she fell silent a few seconds noticing the situation) Did I miss something here?” she asked but you and EXO shook your heads to say no and just stared at her.

 

 

The day went on normally and just in time it was lunch break again but there were still customers so you decided to take turns. You were up and serving customers while EXO was with Minhyo-unnie having a break.

 

 

 

“What a toughie Hyun Mi is~” Minhyo-unnie suddenly blurted out.

 

“Why do you say so?” Kris asked.

 

“Uh… Hmm…” Minhyo unnie sighed and told them about you. “I hope you guys could take care of Hyunmi, she needs it. She may look tough on the outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter