Chapter 19: A Rainy Date

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Love Blossom - K.Will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33cu48PA8s

 

 

This week, the café was busier than ever but that didn’t stop you from working harder. But during these past few days you’ve noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t himself and you felt a bit worried.

 

 

The next day (Saturday) you decided to excuse yourself from work; apparently you weren’t the only one. You were feeling a bit bored and decided to dress up. You planned on having a Korean drama marathon when there was a knock on your door. You opened the door to see Baekhyun.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun-oppa. What are you doing here? And why aren’t you at work?” you asked.

 

“I don’t feel like going to work today. Hyunmi, can you spend the day with me?” He said.

 

“Spend the day with you?” you asked confused.

 

“Well you see… There’s this girl I like and I don’t know how to ask her out and I was hoping you could help me by having a date. That is a practice date with me.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Practice date?” you asked.

 

“Y-Yeah. I thought if I could practice dating you I’ll be able to ask her out and I would know what to do on our date; that is if she says yes and uh… you’d agree.” He explained biting his lips waiting for an answer.

 

 

You felt jealous towards the girl Baekhyun likes but decided to help him anyway.

 

 

“Alright Oppa, I’ll help you.” You said.

 

“Really? You’ll go on a date with me? I mean a practice date.” He said in excitement.

 

“Yes but with one condition.” You told him.

 

“What kind of condition?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Introduce me to her and tell me how the date went, if she says yes.” You said.

 

“That’s all. (you nodded to say yes) Don’t worry I’ll definitely introduce you to her.” He said.

 

 

You told him that you’ll dress up for awhile and he just waited at your living room; smiling like crazy.

 

 

Baekhyun’s thoughts: *Yes! I finally asked her out. I’m going to make her enjoy our date.* he smiled at this thought and you came out from your room looking simple yet pretty, which made him shy.

 

“You’re not wearing glasses?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“It’s okay. They had weak prescription anyway so I don’t necessarily need to wear it. Also I have to look pretty since I presumed that the girl you like is beautiful.” You told him.

 

“Very beautiful~ *That girl is you Hyunmi*” Baekhyun said. (*thoughts*)

 

“Before we go I hope you could treat this date as if it was a real date and not a practice date.” Baekhyun said and you nodded in understanding.

 

 

 

The two of you left your apartment and went shopping. You were at a shopping district in Seoul and were looking at different stores for couple stuffs. You both dress up in couple shirts and a few passerbys even found the two of you adorable together.

 

 

 

You saw an adorable pair of hats and Baekhyun helped you tried it on and wore the other pair. You also tried on the other couple hats until you both found the perfect one. The hat store keeper found the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter