Chapter 9: A Date w/ Mr. Arrogant?!

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Bodyguard - SHINee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XDDEm3U6c

 

 

Kai was in his room which he shares with D.O, Xiumin & Lay. He couldn’t sleep since there was something on his mind. “I’m going crazy!” Kai softly yelled. He was deep in thoughts the whole night.

 

 

The next day at work it was pretty much the usual scene; work here and work there.

 

You were diligently working with the EXO boys when you had this weird feeling that someone was staring at you. You turned your head to see who it was but when you did no one was looking at you. You ignored it and went back to work. It was like that the whole day; it felt like someone was digging a hole at the back of your head from staring at you.

 

Finally it was closing time for the café, when you  saw one of the Exo boys talking to Minhyo-unnie but  you weren’t sure who it was so you just let it be.

 

 

 

The next day you were about to go to work when Kai appeared at your doorstep.

 

 

“Uwah! Y-You scared me there Kai-sshi.” You told him while putting one of your hand on your chest.

 

“Sorry for scaring you Hyunmi. And you know I don’t mind being called Oppa.” He told you.

 

“O-Oppa?” You nervously asked.

 

“Yes~” He slyly replied.

 

“Uh… It feels awkward calling you Oppa.” You shyly said.

 

“You’ll get use to it. Anyway---” He was cutted off by you.

 

“W-What are you doing here in front of my door step?” You asked him, curious of his answer.

 

“Oh! It’s my day off so I was looking for something fun to do.” He simply said. “Wanna hang out with me?” He continued.

 

 

You were surprised by his offer but declined.

 

 

“Sorry Kai-sh –oppa. I have work today.” You declined his offer.

 

“Oh really? I heard you didn’t have work today.” He coolly said.

 

 

You were about to protest when you received a message from Minhyo-unnie saying it was your day off. Kai peeked at the message and slyly smiled.

 

 

“So~ You free today?” He asked again.

 

“Apparently so.” You said. “But how did you know?” You asked him curiously.

 

“J-Just a hunch!” He defensively said.

 

“Hmm… Okay.” You said.

 

“Huh? What’s okay?”  Kai asked confused of the situation.

 

“Okay, I’ll hang out with you.” You smiled at him.

 

 

Kai felt ecstatic of your answer but brushed the feeling off.

 

 

“Then it’s a date then!” Kai said.

 

“Date?!” You asked in surprised.

 

“I mean a friendly date. You know when two friends, a boy and a girl hang out with each other.” He nervously explained.

 

“Oh.” You felt a bit sad that it wasn’t the date that you expected but nevertheless felt happy since you were going to spend the day with Kai. Just thinking of being alone with him made your heart beat faster and you felt your cheeks turn red.

 

“Ugh… A friendly date; seems interesting~” You smiled at him sweetly.

 

 

 

The next thing you know, you where at the park with Kai. There were a few people in the park since it was a work day. You saw little kids playing around and some couples being sweet with each other. You were a bit jealous of those couples.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter