Chapter 29: Starting Over Again

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day…

 

Lay knocks on your door to apologize on behalf of everyone else but you didn’t answer. He knocks a little louder, but you still didn’t answer.

 

He feels that something was wrong.

 

“Hyunmi~ Hyunmi are you home?” Lay continued to knock but you still didn’t answer.

 

 

He went to the land lady as quickly as he could and asked for a spare key to your room. Seeing the worry on his face, the land lady didn’t hesitate to give him the key.

 

Lay went back to your apartment and opened it in a rush. He checked your living room and the kitchen/ dining room but you weren’t there. He opened your room and saw that you weren’t there. He checked the bedroom bathroom and you weren’t there either.

 

He saw that your cabinet was slightly open and when he opened it wide, all your clothes were gone.

 

 

*No! Hyunmi!* Lay thought.

 

 

He quickly went back in to the apartment, where the boys were busily ignoring each other except for the matured ones (*cough* SuhoKrisXiuminD.O *cough*)

 

 

 

“Guys!” Lay called them but was ignored.

 

“Guys! Would you stop being childish for a moment and listen to me?! Hyunmi’s gone!” Lay yelled.

 

 

This caught everyone’s attention.

 

 

“What?!” Everyone chorused.

 

“She’s not in her apartment. I check everywhere in her apartment but she’s nowhere to be found. I think she ran away. Her clothes were gone.” Lay explained.

 

“Then we have to find her.” Chanyeol said.

 

 

The boys put their difference aside for a moment and search for you. They search the café, and everywhere else they think you would go. Some even went to the places where they spend the day with you, but still no luck. They looked for you all over Seoul but you were still nowhere to be found.

 

It was already late in the afternoon and yet you still weren’t found. The boys were losing hope and decided to meet up at the café.

 

As they got there, looking down; Minhyo just observed them.

 

 

“No luck! She wasn’t there either.” Kai said.

 

“Where could she have gone?” Chen asked aloud.

 

 

Minhyo continued staring at them, feeling sad for the boys. When her conscience couldn’t take it anymore.

 

 

“Boys~ I have something to tell you.” She started.

 

“What is it noona?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“About Hyunmi… I know where she is.” Minhyo told them.

 

 

A few minutes later, the boys came rushing to Seoul station, waiting to get the earliest ride to Busan.

 

When the train finally arrived, the boys got on it, gaining quite a lot of attention especially from female passengers, but they didn’t seem to notice it or were purposely ignoring them coz at the very moment their thought was only on one person, Hyunmi.

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

“About Hyunmi… I know where she is.” Minhyo told them.

 

“Where is she then noona?” Suho asked.

 

“She’s at the country side. At my parent’s house.” She replied.

 

“Why would she be there?” Sehun asked this time.

 

“You may or may not know this but Hyunmi doesn’t just work for me. She’s like a family to me. Her parents where my childhood friends. They were older than me, but they treated me like a younger sister. So when the day came that Hyunmi was born, I was excited to meet the new addition to the family and thought that our family has become huge but her parents didn’t live long. They died of young age and since then Hyunmi grew up with me and my parents.” Minhyo.

 

“What about her parents family?” Kris asked.

 

“Both side of  Hyunmi’s parents didn’t last long either. Anyway… I think you should go the train station before it’s too late. Here’s the address of my home.” Minhyo change the topic and gave them the address.

 

 

Much earlier flashback:

 

*Phone ringing*

 

 

“Hello?” Minhyo answered.

 

“Unnie~ Can we meet up?” You told her.

 

 

Minhyo can hear the hoarseness of your voice.

 

 

“Have you been crying?” Minhyo asked.

 

“….” Silence on the other line.

 

“I’m at the café right now.” Minhyo told you.

 

End of phone conversation

 

 

You arrived at the café and saw Minhyo waiting for you at one of the chairs.

 

 

“Unnie~” You called on to her.

 

“Hyunmi-ah~ What’s wrong?” Minhyo asked.

 

“The boys. They confessed to me.” You told her.

 

“What? Well isn’t that a good thing?” Minhyo told you.

 

“No. Not in my point of view at least. Unnie, I’m in love with all twelve of them.” You confessed.

 

“Oh! Well that is bad.” Minhyo said.

 

“I don’t know what to do. Not in my current situation at least.” You said.

 

“Well then follow your heart.” Minhyo advised.

 

“Unnie I have something to confess.” You said.

 

“Well then, what is it?” Minhyo asked.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Back to reality

 

 

Announcer thingy: *We have arrived in Busan Station. Thank you for riding with us. Have a nice day.*

 

“Baek~ Wake Chanyeol up.” Luhan said.

 

 

Baekhyun woke the sleeping giant beside him, that didn’t do any good, so Baekhyun just stood up and Chanyeol’s face met the seat.

 

 

“Owf! Daf hurth.” Chanyeol muffled.

 

“Yeol, get your over here! We’ve arrived.” Kris yelled.

 

 

The boys started to look around the place asking directions to Minhyo’s home but it was still a long way to go.

 

They arrived at a village but wasn’t certain if this was the place, but the villager who knows the Jang family told them they live somewhere here.

 

 

They stop in front of house, and felt like they were at a dead end when…

 

 

“Imo~ Samchon~ I’ll be going to the market now.” You asked permission and waved a goodbye.

 

“Hyunmi~” You stop from where your standing coz you heard a very familiar voice.

 

 

You slowly turned around and were surprised to see twelve boys standing in front of your house.

 

 

“Oppas. How did you get here? Actually how did you even know where I am?” You asked them.

 

“Noona told us.” Xiumin answered.

 

*Aing! I told her to keep it secret. Geesh!* You thought.

 

“Did she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter