Chapter 2: Buzz About the Neighbor

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Hello Mello - Btob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DghnU5vKm7E

 

 

You were deep in slumber but sadly it didn’t last long coz you were disturbed from the noises outside.

 

 

“Aing~ What ruckus is going that it disturbed my slumber?” you asked yourself and let out a small yawn.

 

 

You went into the bathroom and washed your face to wake yourself up and brushed your teeth. Afterwards you felt your tummy grumbling and decided to make breakfast. Your food was finally cooked and ready to serve. You were about to eat when there was a sudden knock on your door.

 

You opened the door and were surprised to see one of those gorgeous guys from yesterday standing in front of you.

 

 

He looked at you and had the same reaction. “Hmm… You look familiar.” He stared at me with a queer look then said “Hmm… Maybe not.” He shyly smiled at you and said “Good morning~ sorry to disturb you but starting today we’ll be living here, in front of your apartment. Hope we become good neighbors.” You just nodded your head and then he left.

 

 

I was left in shocked and closed my door and wanted to scream for joy then I noticed that I was in my pajamas.

 

 

“Gah! Aing~ Pabo-yah!” you said to yourself and pouted but slowly smiled knowing that he will be your neighbor.

 

 

Then like a light bulb turning on, a question popped onto your mind. “Did he say he will live here or we will live here? Hmm…” you thought deeply “Nah! I must have misheard him. Why would the twelve of them live in the same apartment? That’s just impossible.” You giggled at your silly thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter