Chapter 15: Invitation to a Party

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Mysterious Lady - Ukiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHjLgU_9xk

 

 

It was another busy day at the café and more customers came as others left. You felt so overworked and decided to have a short break. You were at the back of the café cooling yourself.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

A mysterious gorgeous girl entered the café. Everyone was awestricken with her beauty even if she was wearing shades they knew she was gorgeous and they couldn’t keep their eyes off her. EXO was no exception; they too gazed at the beautiful girl but with smiles of familiarity.

 

The mystery girl went towards Luhan and removed her shades which showed her gorgeous face. She smiled at him and then to the other EXO boys.

 

 

“Hello boys~ Long time no see.” She said.

 

“Noona~ How are you?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“I’ve been fine Channie-ah~ anyway; I came here to give you this. (hands a small envelope to Luhan) You don’t know how hard it was for me to find you boys.” She said.

 

“What’s this?” Luhan asked.

 

“An invitation to my engagement party. I’d want my little brothers to see their noona off to marry the person I love and also since my fiancé wanted to meet the famous twelve. I hope you guys could come.” She explained.

 

 

The guys nodded and smiled at her.

 

 

“Perfect! Everything is written in the letter. Oh, you can also bring a friend or two if you like?” she said.

 

 

She was just about to leave when you entered the café and stared in awe at the beautiful mystery girl. She just smiled at you and left.

 

 

“Woah! She’s so pretty.” You said and looked towards the boys who were still gazing at the mystery girl as she exited.

 

“EXO-oppas? Are you okay?” you asked worrying about them.

 

“Oh Hyunmi you’re back. I thought you were having a break?” Luhan said.

 

“I did but now I’m back.” You answered.

 

“Well good for you.” He said.

 

 

 

You felt that something was odd about Luhan and the other EXO boys ever since that mystery girl came.

 

During lunch break the boys were ecstatic to read the invitation that was given to them and were quite giddy and full of glee. They were never this excited when they were with you. You felt out of place and a bit jealous towards that mystery girl. You just ate your lunch quietly when Lay came up to you.

 

 

“Hyunmi, would you like to go to a party with us?” Lay asked you.

 

“What kind of party would it be? And I’m not sure if I could come. I’m not the party type of girl.” You sternly said.

 

“Oh it’s a party that an old friend of ours is celebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter