Chapter 16: Lay-ing around with Him

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long time no update... And I'm back. this chapter is sort of random coz I had hard time thinking of this. so sorry if it's pretty random >.< anyway enjoy~

 

Song Background: Star - Btob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nXAqIR488

 

 

You felt new to all the attention since you were always ignored. EXO just couldn’t take their eyes off you. They were star struck. They’ve fallen more for your charm.

 

 

 

“Excuse me for awhile. I’ll go to the ladies room first.” You excuse yourself and went to the hall way to search for the ladies room.

 

 

After a while you were out of the ladies room and on the way out you saw Lay which startled you.

 

 

“Oppa. Don’t scare me like that.” You said holding your hand in your chest.

 

“I’m sorry. Uhm.. Hyunmi; I hope you don’t mind but can you come with me for awhile.” Lay said.

 

 “Oppa where are we going?” you asked, curious to where Lay is bringing you.

 

 

He brought you to an unknown place at the party’s venue. It was like a hidden grove where a date would be so perfect.

 

 

“Wow! I’ve never seen such a beautiful place.” You said in amazement.

 

“But not as beautiful as you~” He complimented.

 

 

Suddenly the sound of violin played at your surroundings. (The way You look Tonight – Michael Buble ver.)

 

 

“Can I have this dance my lady?” Lay asked and bowed.

 

 

You accepted his offer and the two of you started waltzing around. No one could ruin that moment. It was just you and him (and the dude playing violin) but it was perfect. You grew a bit tired and so you rested for awhile. Afterwards he brought you to a fountain near the secret grove, there you could clearly see the night sky.

 

 

 

“Isn’t the moon pretty?” you told Lay.

 

“Hyunmi I have something to tell you.” Lay said

 

“What is it Oppa?” you asked.

 

“When the full moon appears… I become a wolf.” Lay said with a tone of seriousness in his voice.

 

 

You just stared at him with an Are-You-Joking-With-Me-Look.

 

 

“Stop playing tricks on me Oppa. I know you’re kidding around.” You said.

 

“Nope. I’m not. I really am a wolf. ~I’m a wolf. I’m a wolf. Awoo~” he sung.

 

“Silly oppa~ you’re no wolf. You’re a prince.” You told him.

 

“Princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter