Chapter 3: Accidents Make You Fall

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Background: My Reason - Ukiss' Kevin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5ajmMgUmQ

 

You turned yourself around and went towards the stairs. Since you were mentally absent you didn’t know which way you were going.

 

CRASH!!!

 

You heard someone yell at you but you couldn’t hear the person clearly.

 

 

“Yah! Are you deaf?!” A booming voice of a man woke you up from your trance.

 

“Huh?” you asked not knowing the situation.

 

“Guess you are.” He scoffed. “Don’t you know that you just destroyed our grand piano?!” he yelled.

 

 

After analyzing the situation your eyes grew big when you saw a piano that was in pieces at the staircase.

 

 

“W-what happened?” you asked feeling nervous.

 

“You bumped on to the piano and it fell down and crashed. Don’t you know how hard it is to carry that heavy thing.” He replied trying to suppress his anger.

 

“I-I’m sorry. Let me make it up to you.” You replied to him on the verge of crying.

 

Suddenly a deep but gentle voice told you “You don’t have to do that. It was just an accident. We’ll just buy another piano.” It turns out to be a tall adorable looking guy. “Sorry to cause any trouble for you.” He added with a smile that made your face turn red.

 

He noticed you turning red and worriedly asked “Are you okay Miss?” You snapped back into reality and mumbled a yes.

You were suddenly intruded by the other good-looking guy “You still have to pay for this you know!” He said in raged.

 

The other one scold his friend “Kai, where’s your manners? Don’t scare her like that.”

 

“But hyung?!” the guy whom you presumed to have the name Kai whined at his older friend. The adorable one glared at the Kai guy and Kai instantly shut his mouth.

 

You felt bad for Kai so “He’s right. (They both looked at you now) It’s my fault that your piano got destroyed so let me make it up to you.” You said.

 

"Are you sure?" Kai's friend asked and you nodded to say yes.

 

 

The two guys were still looking at you that you almost turned red so you end up looking at the sides to distract yourself from their gaze. Suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter