Ch. 28: Confession

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You felt your heart beating faster, and it was hard for you to breathe. You faced away from him but your heart continued pound harder.

    

                     

“Are you alright Hyunmi?” He asked.

 

“I-I’m fine. Just… Just feeling stuffy.” You nervously replied.

 

“Let’s get you some fresh air.” He said and you both went out of the photo booth.

 

 

He took the photo and led you to an open area. You heart was finally beating at a normal rate again. You let out a sigh of relief.

 

 

“I’m sorry~” He apologized. “I didn’t mean to scare you like that.” He continued.

 

“N-No. It’s fine. I- I didn’t mind it …that much.” You replied.

 

 

He looked at you and saw you looking quite flushed. A small grin crept on his lips.

 

 

“Let’s get you home. It’s getting late.” He said.

 

You just nodded in reply, too nervous to say anything.

 

The walk home was silent and nerve-wrecking, well for you at least. Luhan did try to put up a conversation but decided not to.

 

 

When both of you arrived at the apartment building…

 

“Take care. See you tomorrow?” He said.

 

You mumbled a yes and didn’t look up to face him, but Luhan can see your expression clearly, and to be honest, he finds it adorable.

You went inside of your apartment and when you were finally free from his gaze, you let out another sigh of relief.

 

 

*Geesh! My heart’s been beating more than ever. Maybe I just need a drink.*

 

 

 

On the other side of the apartment…

 

 

“Oh hyung! You’re back!” Sehun grinned.

 

“Yeah. I’m back.” Luhan replied.

 

“So how was the meeting?” Sehun asked.

 

“Meeting? *Oh right!* It was good.” Luhan answered with a smile.

 

“Seems like it~” Sehun teased.

 

“I’ll be in the room. Call me when you need me.” Luhan said and went directly to the room he shared with Lay.

 

Luhan didn’t feel tired at all. Nope! He wasn’t. He was much to giddy to rest. All his attention was on the photo of you and him kissing; he continued staring at it and continued to replay everything that happened until that kiss.

 

Time flew by quickly, next thing he knows, Sehun came in to the room.

 

“Hyung! It’s movie night!” Sehun practically shouted.

 

This caught Luhan off guard and made him quickly drop the photo.

 

 

“Geesh Hun! Don’t just come and go whenever you want.” Luhan scolded.

 

“Sorry~ but it’s movie night.” Sehun grinned and was probably ready to pounce on him.

 

 

Luhan sensed this and as much as he likes Sehun as a brother, he doesn’t want anybody to go rampaging his bed.

 

 

“Alright. I’ll go ahead. So don’t even think about going to my bed.” Luhan warned.

 

“I won’t~” Sehun teased.

 

 

Luhan left first, but not before giving Sehun the evil look.

 

Sehun stayed behind for awhile and wanted to tease his hyung when he saw something on the floor near Luhan’s bed. He went near it and picks it up and quickly went into the living room.

 

 

“Oh Hun! There you a— ” Luhan wasn’t even able to finish his sentence when a punch  landed on his face.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” Luhan growled.

 

 

Sehun was staring at him with murder and hurt written on his face.

 

The other boys noticed the tense atmosphere and held on to Sehun and Luhan.

 

 

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter