Chapter 26: Figment of Imagination

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello my beloved readers. I have finally made an update and I'm here to warn you that this chapter might be confusing to some and may or may not make sense. Anyway this is another random chapter ^^  and a short one at that (Boo! >.<)

 

And it is based on one of my bias' point of view :3

 

 

 

 

 

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, yet it seems all the boys were in the land of dreams. Well... all, but one.

 

 

 

D.O's POV:

 

 

Here I am in the living room, sitting on the couch as I watch some random morning show while eating bread and drinking warm tea.

 

(Sigh) I wish Hyunmi was here. I wonder what she’s doing now. Hmm… Probably sleeping. (Chuckles)

 

 

 

“What are you talking about Oppa? I’m right here.” A voice told me.

 

I turned around to see Hyunmi walking towards where I was.

 

“Hyunmi? (she nods) But how’d you get here? I didn’t see you come in.” I asked her coz I’m utterly confused as to how she ended up entering the house.

 

“Well… I came in before you went to the kitchen. Didn’t you see me sitting on the couch earlier? (I shook my head to say “No”) Oh! Well that’s odd.” She said and scrunched her nose.

 

“Are you alright Hyunmi?” I asked her and she just replied with a smile.

 

“Of course I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” She replied.

 

“Y-Yeah. Why wouldn’t you be?” I repeated what she said, feeling uncertain.

 

 

“Uhm… Would you like some tea?” I offered and she replied with a smile and a nod.

 

 

 

I went to the kitchen and made her some tea; a few minutes later, I came back to the living room to see Hyunmi lying on the floor.

 

I was in utter shock that I dropped the cup of filled with tea and rushed to Hyunmi’s side.

 

 

“Hyunmi! Hyunmi! Wake up! Please wake up!” I keep on calling her name as I shake her body vigorously, hoping she would open her eyes.

 

I’ve been wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter