Chapter 21: With Kris Charming

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Did You or Did You Not? - Block B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpkglLCtxNw

 

 

The next day, you woke up half past noon and had a late brunch. For a weird reason you felt like going to the park and so you did.

               

When you arrived at the park you just observed the surrounding as you sat on a park bench. You close your eyes feeling the cool breeze as sunlight gently hit your face suddenly the sunlight was blocked.

 

You opened your eyes to see Kris staring at you which surprise you.

 

 

 

“O-oppa? What are you doing here?” you asked him.

 

“Am I not allowed to be at the park?” he answered rather sarcastically.

 

“Well not really.” You told him uncertain of your answer.

 

 

 

He just smirked and sat down beside you. It was pretty silent.

 

 

“Ah…” you tried to break the silence but you couldn’t. You were no good in making conversations.

 

“Can you spend the day with me?” Kris suddenly asked out of the blue.

 

“Eh?” that was all you could say.

 

“Can you hang with me for today?” He asked again.

 

“Uhm… O-kay.” You stupidly answered. Feeling a bit nervous.

 

“Can’t you relax a bit. I won’t hurt you, you know.” He said.

 

 

 

You tried relax but it was quite hard to do especially with him sitting so close to you.

 

You stared at a distance and saw an ice cream shop across the park.

 

 

 

“Oh! Ice Cream!!!” you shouted in joy which startled Kris.

 

“W-What happened?!” he asked confused of the situation.

 

“Oppa~ Can we have ice cream? It’s been so long since I had one.” You pout hoping he would buy it.

 

“Alright.” He simply said.

 

“Yey!” you cheered and pulled him up and ran towards the ice-cream shop.

 

 

 

The two of you were inside the ice cream shop and you were choosing on what flavor you would want to have. Kris just observed you as if he was looking at some little girl.

 

When you finally decide on that ice cream flavor you turned your attention towards Kris and asked him what flavor he wanted.

 

The two of you bought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter