Chapter 4: Part – Time Job

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Catch Me - BTOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDj0r2jdHrE

 

It’s been exactly one day since the piano incident. You still didn’t know what they’re names were yet you only knew Kai and you weren’t even sure if it was his name.

 

You felt lazy to go to work today and called MinHyo-unnie (your boss and friend) and told her that you might be late in coming to work. She told you that it’s ok if you cannot come, she’ll just open late. You felt guilty on what you did to your boss but still continued to laze around in your apartment.

 

 

Meanwhile at Banjjak (twinkle) Café, Jang Min Hyo (the owner) was planning on opening late since her only worker was coming in late but then someone came into the café.

 

 

“I’m sorry (she bowed) but we’ll be opening late today.” Minhyo-unnie said to the anonymous person but when she looked up she was surprised to see 12 good-looking young men in front of her.

 

“What can I do for you?” She asked them.

 

“We want to work here.” One of them said while holding up the wanted sign that says: “In need of workers, Part-timers are accepted”

 

“We?” Minhyo asked not believing that 12 young gorgeous men would want to work in her café, the boys nodded and Jang Min Hyo smiled at them with a brilliant idea popping in her head.

 

 

It was late morning when you decided to go to work due to your conscience attacking you. When you arrived at your work place you were shocked to see lots of people, wait slash that, lots of girls at the café. “Am I in the right place?” you asked yourself feeling uncertain.

 

You passed by the café and entered through the back door just to see no one there.

 

 

“Unnie? Minhyo-unnie? Where are you?” you said looking for her.

 

Suddenly Minhyo appeared out of nowhere and startled you. “OMO! Aing~ Don’t scare me like that unnie.” You told her feeling scared out of your wits.

 

“Sorry about that.” She replied apologetically.

 

You heave out a sigh and said “Seems to have a lot of customers today. I wonder why?”

 

She replied giddily “Oh that’s easy! It’s because of the new workers. They’re a blessing from heaven.” She praised.

 

“New workers?” you asked and went into the café’s main serving area just to see… THEM!!!

 

Your eyes grew big and you asked Minhyo-unnie: “W-what are they doing here? And since when did we have new workers?”

 

Minhyo-unnie replied “Well they’re working like I said and they star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter